+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This thread may be redundant soon if it carries on this way ;D got PPR. All the best to everyone else waiting.

erguan

Jul 11, 2012
nagrish said:
This thread may be redundant soon if it carries on this way ;D got PPR. All the best to everyone else waiting.
At least I am still in the list....

DM on Aug 22, PPR XXX

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think of the recent DM folks, the inlanders are getting PPRs as of now and not the outlanders

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
ullu_ka_pattha said:
I think of the recent DM folks, the inlanders are getting PPRs as of now and not the outlanders
I am inland but FSW. Looks like the recent PPRs for the recent DM folks are mostly CEC still.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Guys and I hope yours will be coming very soon!! mine came through an email to my work email address, not through my personal mail where I used to receive all the MyCIC letters - I thought I will get it through MyCIC, but I didn't.... If you have any other registered email in the application go check it out, you may find your magic mail!

partishead

Apr 9, 2015
Guys, still here with you! FSW outlander, DM on august 22th. I wish CIC wouldn't so unpredictable when it comes to such things as getting applicants informed about the outcome of their cases, cause I'm literally counting days and hours... Don't know whether I'll be able to wait for another month here or not :-X

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
partishead said:
Guys, still here with you! FSW outlander, DM on august 22th. I wish CIC wouldn't so unpredictable when it comes to such things as getting applicants informed about the outcome of their cases, cause I'm literally counting days and hours... Don't know whether I'll be able to wait for another month here or not :-X
PPRs are being issued to inlanders and CEC first as they are an obvious priority. Our turn will come next. in all likelihood your application is approved and is just awaiting an officer to pick up and send PPR. Relax and start planning.

partishead

Apr 9, 2015
ullu_ka_pattha said:
PPRs are being issued to inlanders and CEC first as they are an obvious priority. Our turn will come next. in all likelihood your application is approved and is just awaiting an officer to pick up and send PPR. Relax and start planning.
I wish I could! :D :D :D
Aren't you scared about the possibility to repeat the story of guys who ended up waiting for months before their PPRs were issued? This thought is just killing me :-[
The funny thing is that I was absolutely positive and stable before that DM. But now it's just a torture!
Thank you for optimism and excuse me for complaining. Just felt the need to speak out :D

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
partishead said:
I wish I could! :D :D :D
Aren't you scared about the possibility to repeat the story of guys who ended up waiting for months before their PPRs were issued? This thought is just killing me :-[
The funny thing is that I was absolutely positive and stable before that DM. But now it's just a torture!
Thank you for optimism and excuse me for complaining. Just felt the need to speak out :D
You've waited for months not knowing what is going to happen. Now with a fair degree of confidence you know the app is approved and its just a matter of paper work. What's another month!

I know easier said, most of us can't wait to say FU to our current jobs, so earlier the better. But believe me good times are ahead and a month (or two) is nothing for the future life holds!

Apr 27, 2014
hello everyone!

I'm kind of speechless at this time. I just saw from my ecas says it was a decision made. but i still can't access in my cic account. is this a positive sign? i haven't receive any passport request yet. i'm a bit confuse too.