+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've been on decision made since August 10th, still no PPR. I'm beginning to get very worried.

The wait for PPR is even harder now, even though I know my application was approved according to call centre agent.

No sure what's the hold up.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
ashrafgk said:
I've been on decision made since August 10th, still no PPR. I'm beginning to get very worried.

The wait for PPR is even harder now, even though I know my application was approved according to call centre agent.

No sure what's the hold up.
Don't worry, ashrafgk, you are not alone.

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
Thanks so much Rasber. Await yours anytime now. The MP's office was also notified that PPR was sent to me and they called me to confirm if I indeed got it. Not sure if the MP's office did the trick. Either way I'm much relieved. I believe mine was an one off case and somebody just forgot to work on my case file. I'm sure everyone else who have their decision made will get their PPR within a month max.

This is my recommendation for anyone who has DM but no PPR, apply for GCMS notes immediately. Wait for 2-4 weeks max. 30 days and still no PPR, take your GCMS notes and visit your MP and make a plea. Not sure if CIC will listen to your findings from GCMS notes but you can try.

All the best!!

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
autumnsummer71 said:
Thanks so much Rasber. Await yours anytime now. The MP's office was also notified that PPR was sent to me and they called me to confirm if I indeed got it. Not sure if the MP's office did the trick. Either way I'm much relieved. I believe mine was an one off case and somebody just forgot to work on my case file. I'm sure everyone else who have their decision made will get their PPR within a month max.

This is my recommendation for anyone who has DM but no PPR, apply for GCMS notes immediately. Wait for 2-4 weeks max. 30 days and still no PPR, take your GCMS notes and visit your MP and make a plea. Not sure if CIC will listen to your findings from GCMS notes but you can try.

All the best!!
Thanks! My Friend.
As you said I am waiting for my GCMS notes before I see my local MP.
Hoping to get my PPR before that.

apole

Feb 18, 2015
autumnsummer71 said:
Got PPR finally!!!!! Wow.
Congratulations!!!! :D

Thanks for sharing all the information. Let's hope we don't have to wait this long to receive PPR letter.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From all indications, those with decision made status have been approved but the officer responsible for issuing ppr has not touched the file or has not even seen it. I got this info from autumnsummer's GCMS notes. I've been decision made since monday and I don't know how long I will have to wait. I'm FSW outlander. CIC needs to do something urgently about this decision made with no ppr glitch.

Sahilm

Sep 2, 2014
Hi Guys,
I had a question. Today my app on ECAS shows Decision Made, but in the line updates there are 6 updates the last one being Medicals have been received but no line update about decision made. I understand the extra line updates might be because my FBI PCC was requested, which I submitted a month back. Any idea what might be going on? Should i be scared?

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sahilm said:
Hi Guys,
I had a question. Today my app on ECAS shows Decision Made, but in the line updates there are 6 updates the last one being Medicals have been received but no line update about decision made. I understand the extra line updates might be because my FBI PCC was requested, which I submitted a month back. Any idea what might be going on? Should i be scared?
You are not an express entry applicant.

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Just scanned through the whole thread. Looks like everyone who had a DM before PPR end up waiting for close to/more than one month...

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etkuo said:
Just scanned through the whole thread. Looks like everyone who had a DM before PPR end up waiting for close to/more than one month...
Not entirely true. Of late people have been getting it in around 10 days... Refer ashrafgk who had DM 10 AUG and got PPR on 20th.

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
Is decision made good or bad ? Isn't it suppose to change after you get passport request ?

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Not entirely true. Of late people have been getting it in around 10 days... Refer ashrafgk who had DM 10 AUG and got PPR on 20th.
That's true. And esantos who got decision made, then passport request almost a month later.