+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS - Changed From inprogress to Application Received

Ryan82

Apr 25, 2015
Re: Medical Pass --- April 15th -- Background Status(In progress)

Does anyone's 1st line says received null application in ecas pls let me know
krishna19 said:
I think CIC filtering at each and every phase ..

ECAS when we initially get access status it will be in progress

Once medicals are changed and background c hanged to inprogress then automatically ecas changes status to application received

It will change to inprogress where the actual validation checks starts ...

And if everything goes smoothly we get passport request .....

This is the pattern I guess ...

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOVEUKYLE25 said:
so before you got your PPR, your ECAS status must changed from application received to in progress?
Yes as per my understanding PPR request comes first and ECAS status should change to in progress..

Please ignore me I'm bad ...

I looked at following link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

My ecas status initially it was in progress .... I used to check only with my application number not with UCI

On April 15 th my medicals changed to pass and background went to Inprogress and requested for celipip report .. Ecas status is in progress with application number E000xxxxx

When I submitted my celipip score online on April 15 th and on April 16 th I got email notification that stratus has been changed I checked MYCIC nothing has been changed ... On April 17th when I checked ecas I noticed that status has been changed to application received...

Since medicals are passed and ecas status is application received I think we are in due of getting decision which can be yes or no. As per above link

Once we get decision I think ecas will changed to inprogress ... And MYCIC status would be asking addition documents ...... As we can see people who got ppr they also see additional documents required

It just a guess ..

Reactions: thomashoo

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Mine was always saying "application received" never in progress....and funny cause i juat have 2 line in ecas...just "we receive your application on..." and "medical results have been received", i gueas they didnt even start checking my application..and in a few days i will complete 3 months.

bebeth

Mar 20, 2015
It was so confusing my ecas never seen in progress it always says application received from april 10 friday midnight actually.My medical changed to passed on aprl 7 middle of the night then my background changed to in progress...
From aprl 10 my ecas shows...
1.WE receive your app on Jan 28,2015
2.We start processing on Jan 28
3.Medical results have been received.

And i never get a feedback after that.

Jan 28 - profile created
feb 27 - ita
march 20 -application subb
march 27 requested celpip
april 7 - additional documents provided

"my cic" all in progress except medical is passed and interview not needed...

Just keep on praying everybody only Gods know....

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
I have a very similar timeline. ECAS shows 3 lines, the status changed to "Application received" around April 15-17, probably the same day when "Medical results have been received" line has been added.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
I have a very similar timeline. ECAS shows 3 lines, the status changed to "Application received" around April 15-17, probably the same day when "Medical results have been received" line has been added.
Mine same day changed and same status in ECAS

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to this link

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

ecas

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

APPLICATION RECEIVED

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Next would be :

DECISION MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

Applicants who's ECAS underlined status is application received

With 3 lines
We received your application for permanent residence on

We started processing your application on

Medical results have been received.

They may get response at any time ... I feel ..

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
According to this link

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_wrkr&lang=en&app=ecas

ecas

In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

APPLICATION RECEIVED

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Next would be :

DECISION MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

Applicants who's ECAS underlined status is application received

With 3 lines
We received your application for permanent residence on

We started processing your application on

Medical results have been received.

They may get response at any time ... I feel ..

Is it for everyone? Because there are 3 different tables explaining the way of processing application on ECAS and I was in the believe that the middle one is for those who applies within Canada regardless which category and that one doesnt say anything about in process changing to application received :-\

"The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.
Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
Application for Permanent Residence - Federal skilled Worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia"

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Panka79 said:
Is it for everyone? Because there are 3 different tables explaining the way of processing application on ECAS and I was in the believe that the middle one is for those who applies within Canada regardless which category and that one doesnt say anything about in process changing to application received :-\

"The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.
Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
Application for Permanent Residence - Federal skilled Worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia"

It's soo confusing .. Yes I agree below link is for applications with in canada

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=ecas

But there is no ECAS Application Received under line status...

Most of the cec applications who applied within canada ECAS status changed to APPLICATION RECEIVED .

I think we need to wait couple of weeks to know the results ...

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
krishna19 said:
It's soo confusing .. Yes I agree below link is for applications with in canada

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=ecas

But there is no ECAS Application Received under line status...

Most of the cec applications who applied within canada ECAS status changed to APPLICATION RECEIVED .

I think we need to wait couple of weeks to know the results ...
OK I think when it changed to "Application Received", that means our file has been sent to Centralized Intake Office (CIO) Sydney, Nova Scotia. Because "Application Received" pertains to CIO.
Any thoughts??

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update guys???? My status has been changed to application received from in progress after medical results got updated

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rashu268 said:
Any update guys???? My status has been changed to application received from in progress after medical results got updated

dont know whats happening and ECAS status are sooo confusing ..... mine from april 15th nothing happened so I applied TRV visa based on BOWP approval letter

Panka79

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
dont know whats happening and ECAS status are sooo confusing ..... mine from april 15th nothing happened so I applied TRV visa based on BOWP approval letter
Forgive my ignorence, but why do you need TRV if you already got BOWP?

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Panka79 said:
Forgive my ignorence, but why do you need TRV if you already got BOWP?
BOWP is not residence permit its only a work permit .. BOWP takes 2 months

TRV is for residence permit. TRV takes 13 days its quicker