+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Active - no AOR

Canadian_soon

Nov 26, 2017
My ECAS has been active since 10th November but still no AOR. When I log into ECAS I see: "We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 17, 2017"

Application was delivered on Oct 17, via Canada Post to courier address.

Is anyone else able to log into ECAS but didn't get their AOR as yet?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
My ECAS has been active since 10th November but still no AOR. When I log into ECAS I see: "We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 17, 2017"

There were a few people here on the forum with the same case as yours. I recall atleast one of them did get the AOR email a week after their ECAS was active. Are you sure you provided the correct email address (no typos etc ?). Checked the spam/junk folder ?

glmmoula

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi canadian-soon,

With what kind of details can you log onto ECAS?
Since you have not had aor? Is it if uci

I have not received my air since Oct 16

With what details were you able to logon into ecas?
Thanks

Canadian_soon

Nov 26, 2017
Hi canadian-soon,

Thanks
There were a few people here on the forum with the same case as yours. I recall atleast one of them did get the AOR email a week after their ECAS was active. Are you sure you provided the correct email address (no typos etc ?). Checked the spam/junk folder ?

I log into ECAS with my UCI and my home address is correct so I believe they have the application. I checked spam folders daily as well as inbox and I checked the copy of the application and confirmed that I submitted the correct email address.

Canadian_soon

Nov 26, 2017
Hi canadian-soon,

Thanks
Hi, yes I use my UCI to log into ECAS.

Canadian_soon

Nov 26, 2017
@razerblade still patiently waiting..... I called the Call Centre in Nov and they said that they'd prompt the immigration officers but nothing yet. I'm just trying to be patient now.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
@razerblade still patiently waiting..... I called the Call Centre in Nov and they said that they'd prompt the immigration officers but nothing yet. I'm just trying to be patient now.
Were the call center agents able to provide you your Citizenship file number ? Also, were you able to confirm the email address that they have on file for you ? Maybe they made some typos ?

Once you have the file number, you can use the webform to communicate with them. It's more effective than calling the call center.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Canadian_soon

Nov 26, 2017
@razerblade Thanks for replying. I confirmed that the email address is correct, but the call center agent refused to give me the file number that she had access to (it was an internal number or something along those lines), she also said that the completeness check isn't done but sent a message to the office to inquire about my application. I submitted the webform too, so hopefully I will hear something soon! Thanks again.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
@razerblade Thanks for replying. I confirmed that the email address is correct, but the call center agent refused to give me the file number that she had access to (it was an internal number or something along those lines), she also said that the completeness check isn't done but sent a message to the office to inquire about my application. I submitted the webform too, so hopefully I will hear something soon! Thanks again.
Hope you get it soon. Good luck

asitoja

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
01-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-07-10
File Transfer...
06-09-10
Med's Request
25-08-10
Med's Done....
20-09-10, 29-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-10
VISA ISSUED...
03-25-11
LANDED..........
04-19-11

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017

This message is your AOR! AOR = acknowledgement of receipt.

The next step is “your application is in process”.
You should then get an email with a link to the book.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi, I just want to ask where to find the UCI number
UCI can be found on every single immigration document from IRCC like work permits, PR card, etc. Format is xxxx-xxxx. Have you already applied for citizenship, I thought we had to provide it on the application form as well.

This message is your AOR! AOR = acknowledgement of receipt.

The next step is “your application is in process”.
You should then get an email with a link to the book.
OP didn't get the AOR email with their citizenship file number. It's been more than a month. That's the concern

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
UCI can be found on every single immigration document from IRCC like work permits, PR card, etc. Format is xxxx-xxxx. Have you already applied for citizenship, I thought we had to provide it on the application form as well.

OP didn't get the AOR email with their citizenship file number. It's been more than a month. That's the concern
Apologies. Yes it was about the email. Did OP give the the correct email address?