+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA

arissxciv

May 24, 2021
Hi, Im an undergrad in PH. Completed a total of 30 months post secondary. I just wanna know if you have any idea if that is equivalent to one year post secondary education in Canada?
6 years primary education
4 years secondary
30 months university undergrad (bachelor of arts in english)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Under Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot
That is two streams. Which one do you have a job offer…childcare or home support worker. Doesn’t matter as answer is still the same. And some ECAs may not assess partial programs. Check their websites to find out.

arissxciv

May 24, 2021
That is two streams. Which one do you have a job offer…childcare or home support worker. Doesn’t matter as answer is still the same. And some ECAs may not assess partial programs. Check their websites to find out.
Chilcare. What do you mean by "partial programs"?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Chilcare. What do you mean by "partial programs"?
Ok. So childcare program is closed for 2021 so you have time to put together your application for 2022. Did you graduate with a 3 year degree? I looked at the dates & though it was a partial degree. But get an ECA to assess & you should get at least one year. You have years waiting If you are Outland.

darjakaria90

May 31, 2021
Hi, Im an undergrad in PH. Completed a total of 30 months post secondary. I just wanna know if you have any idea if that is equivalent to one year post secondary education in Canada?
6 years primary education
4 years secondary
30 months university undergrad (bachelor of arts in english)
You need to have your post secondary credentials assessed by the institutions accredited by IRCC first because that is one of their major requirements. I suggest you do it with WES because they assess undergrad and 4 weeks at most. The result should state that your education has an equivalent of not less than 1 year canadian post secondary.

DorotaSepko

Feb 24, 2019
You need to have your post secondary credentials assessed by the institutions accredited by IRCC first because that is one of their major requirements. I suggest you do it with WES because they assess undergrad and 4 weeks at most. The result should state that your education has an equivalent of not less than 1 year canadian post secondary.
What if it says it’s equivalent to 1 year of post secondary institute (college certificates BUT it says from a NON RECOGNIZED INSTITUTE…..is that still good?

darjakaria90

May 31, 2021
What if it says it’s equivalent to 1 year of post secondary institute (college certificates BUT it says from a NON RECOGNIZED INSTITUTE…..is that still good?
I have no idea. You should have checked their list of recognized institutions/Colleges/Universities first before registering because they have it there.