+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA

Ajose

Apr 23, 2018
Hi,
This is John an Indian national. Will appreciate if anyone could guide on WES ECA consideration by CIC. As I have done my secondary school i.e 12th grade after which I did 3 years diploma in nursing and after that I completed 2 years University degree. The summary of ECA from WES states 4 years degree Canadian equalancy. At the same time WES individual evaluation of diploma says 3 years hospital training (Canadian equalancy) and canadian batchelor equalancy to my university degree. For CRS CIC will grade as per batchelor or two or more certificate s.....................

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi,
This is John an Indian national. Will appreciate if anyone could guide on WES ECA consideration by CIC. As I have done my secondary school i.e 12th grade after which I did 3 years diploma in nursing and after that I completed 2 years University degree. The summary of ECA from WES states 4 years degree Canadian equalancy. At the same time WES individual evaluation of diploma says 3 years hospital training (Canadian equalancy) and canadian batchelor equalancy to my university degree. For CRS CIC will grade as per batchelor or two or more certificate s.....................
If ECA does not say equivalency as two degrees and it is only 4 years, then you can't claim two or more degrees.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hi,
Your WES evaluation is not very clear, but sounds like if WES have evaluated both of them as separate diploma/degrees, you should be able to claim the option of "Two or more degrees" on EE profile. Have a look at the explanation by an expert in the link below. In general, there's a lot of discussion on ECA on that thread of discussion.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-90th-draw.559057/page-31

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
I am planning to get my wife's ECA through WES. Do I need to create a new account using her email address and details or can I create a new order from my existing account.
Can I create a new account is that an issue?

Best,
Deepak

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
I am planning to get my wife's ECA through WES. Do I need to create a new account using her email address and details or can I create a new order from my existing account.
Can I create a new account is that an issue?

Best,
Deepak
Hi,

You will need to create a new account for your wife using a separate Email ID and your spouse's details.
The ECA report will have the details of your spouse and the evaluation details.