+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA

Shubhs

Feb 26, 2018
Hello All,
Has anyone on the forum studied from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda? I want to do my documents verification for ECA. Can anyone please suggest the procedure for the same. M.S.U doesn't issue transcripts and it has to be collected from respective faculties which is, as stated on WES website not acceptable. What to do in such scenario? Please reply. Thank you for your time and consideration.

cp30985

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
india
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
hi,

if in case you are not able to get the transcript.. u can get your mark sheet attested by the exam controller and send that. WES accepts the attested mark sheet in the sealed envelope. I have done the same thing for my own WES for a university based in south. they asked me that it will take at least a month to get the transcript. i being a residing in another state was it was not feasible to visit the university very often so i asked them to attest the mark sheet, which they did on the very same day considering a special case. which I couriered to Wes and eventually it got accepted and got the affirmative report.

Hope it helps you... plz press the like icon if u find it helpfull

Reactions: Shubhs