+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA

Alisha_Gautam

Apr 2, 2016
Hi sKabli,

Just wanted to be sure before I apply for WES evaluation whether or not they recognized Amity University?

Would be very grateful for your reply!

Thanx!

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Is anybody 100 % sure that WES ll recognize Amity University (Noida) MBA as their equivalent MBA???
Plz let me know, guyzz as my complete case depends upon my this degree..

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Hi All

I have also done by Masters (MBA) from Amity university and was going to apply to Wes and came across your post. Could you please share from where did you get the letter from the registrar .

Would really help everybody here.

Thanks !!
Was your Amity degree approved?

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Hi Skabli,

thank you for the post I just saw it and it really gives me hope.

I am a 2009 engg graduate from AMITY uNIVERSITY NOida and i got my credentials evaluated from WES, I have received my reports on 1st aug 2014 stating canadian equivalency is "Bachelor's degree from a non-recognized institution" i have appealed for re-evaluation but i dint accompany it with any registrar's office letter.

I need ur assistance, would really appreciate if we can get in touch over phone or something so that you can guide me how to go about it. my email id is: "nitinraghav@yahoo.com" kindly email me your phone number if thats ok with you. thanks a lot
Was your Amity University degree approved?

gaurul.c

Aug 30, 2017
Punjab
Hello guys, Please help me out, m in a situation right now. While applying for an ECA for FSWP canada(2014) I saw that WES doesnot have my university( amity university, NOIDA)in their so called free degree equivalence software. So I went ahead and emailed the other two agencies whether they recognise the my institution (ICAS and the one from university of toronto). I received a generic reply saying that they would only be able to answer these questions once you enrol for the assessment thru their agency. So while checking and scrolling thru the wes website I found a link which had list of contact information for all the universities in India (that are duly recognised by the Indian agencies) I found my university's name. So I went ahead and got enrolled with wes but today I received their mail saying that they don't recognise my institution. My institution is recognised by ugc, by united nations, it is a member of commonwealth universities, and many other agencies. I am in a fix right now I don't no whether I should go with other institutions, I feel that they may again just tell that we don't recognise ur university. Please help, have emailed the wes people but I don't think they would do anything about it, as I again received a generic reply saying that they would review it. Has anybody found a way to make these agencies recognise an institution. Any help would be appreciated
So now in 2017, Do WES approve amity university degree?

sabir82

Nov 19, 2017
So now in 2017, Do WES approve amity university degree?
Dear All,

I got my Amity University M.Sc (IT) {distance & online mode} passed out 2016, ECA done from IQAS. Initially I tried with WES but they did NOT recognized Amity and sent a mesg, "Masters degree from a non-recognized university". I was in contact with WES many times, but they did NOT revise their report even after sending them Amity's status letter from the registrar. Finally, I took a chance to start the ECA process with IQAS from the scratch and it paid off. I sent all my papers, bachelors full time and masters part time, along with the original letter from the registrar about three months ago. Today early morning I received the final report. I am happy to jump from 380 to 419... it may not sound big but getting 39 points on EE is a huge difference.

Good Luck!