+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA- your experience

TakhminaB

Dec 23, 2016
Hello experts!

I heard WES is late on reports... Any suggestions on other 4 designated organisations time and quality - wise? Also, for my country only WES needs apostille on Diploma, others don't. Why everyone rushes to WES? Anything special about it? Also, which type of evaluation is needed for bachelor and Master:

1) WES ICAP Course-by-Course (245 $) or Document-by- Document (150 $) or
2) WES Basic Course-by-Course (210 $) or Document-by- Document (115 $)

Thank you!!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TakhminaB said:
Hello experts!

I heard WES is late on reports... Any suggestions on other 4 designated organisations time and quality - wise? Also, for my country only WES needs apostille on Diploma, others don't. Why everyone rushes to WES? Anything special about it? Also, which type of evaluation is needed for bachelor and Master:

1) WES ICAP Course-by-Course (245 $) or Document-by- Document (150 $) or
2) WES Basic Course-by-Course (210 $) or Document-by- Document (115 $)

Thank you!!!
You need the specific report that is done for immigration and not those that are done for university studies.

WES is the very fastest one.

Timing for example:
WES - app. 1 to 2 months (including the time to ship the required documents to them and to get back paper ceritificate from them)
CES - app. 4 months
ICAS - app. 7 to 8 months
IQAS - app. 4 months

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I went with WES as they were the fastest but they are not as fast as I expected.

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
You need the specific report that is done for immigration and not those that are done for university studies.

WES is the very fastest one.

Timing for example:
WES - app. 1 to 2 months (including the time to ship the required documents to them and to get back paper ceritificate from them)
CES - app. 4 months
ICAS - app. 7 to 8 months
IQAS - app. 4 months

Hey, correct me if I am wrong but I have heard IQAS has improved their evaluation time. On their website, they claim to complete evaluation in 10 business days. Also, I checked with various people on this forum about their recent experience with IQAS and everyone posted positive feedback. Most of them got their report within 10 business days. Also, few of them got it in 7 business days. Furthermore, IQAS require minimum documents for evaluation.

Considering all these facts, I registered with them yesterday and sent my documents to IQAS today so should be able to update you guys about my experience in next two weeks.

Thanks!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslanellahi said:
Hey, correct me if I am wrong but I have heard IQAS has improved their evaluation time. On their website, they claim to complete evaluation in 10 business days. Also, I checked with various people on this forum about their recent experience with IQAS and everyone posted positive feedback. Most of them got their report within 10 business days. Also, few of them got it in 7 business days. Furthermore, IQAS require minimum documents for evaluation.

Considering all these facts, I registered with them yesterday and sent my documents to IQAS today so should be able to update you guys about my experience in next two weeks.

Thanks!
it could be.
This was situation I was seeing during last year (but I did not check extensively last 3-4 months.

I went through ICAS (not the same as IQAS) and it was terrible timing 8 months to get the report done.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
My experience was good with WES.
my report was completed within 16 working days after receiving my documents. my spouse's report took one calendar month (approx. 1 week extra than me) may be because of the festive season.

Don't have any idea on other organizations.

microntek

Jan 4, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome, Italy
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-12-2017
My experience with WES was good as well.
It took approximately 1 month after they have received my last document.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is latest ICAS statement.

Package is approximately 25-30 weeks from the date on which all required documents are received in our office.

So they added 1 month to their backlog.

juluri

Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry PR visa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did go with WES and it took 20 business days.

Janaki Iyer

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
Canada
Has been three weeks since all my documents were received by WES. The status says Documents received: review in progress. There is no number on which I can reach WES and they send generic replies to emails. Does anyone have any idea about how the rush service at CES is?

seda

Jan 27, 2017
hi there

before i apply to CIC and take IELTS , should i send my diploma and transcript to WES to save time? could you help me please? should i send both diploma and transcript or just diploma will be fine?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Send your documents for ECA asap as they tend to take the longest to process

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Janaki Iyer said:
Has been three weeks since all my documents were received by WES. The status says Documents received: review in progress. There is no number on which I can reach WES and they send generic replies to emails. Does anyone have any idea about how the rush service at CES is?
In my case and for my wife, the status changed only after I sent an email via the web form.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Please go with IQAS as they have 10 day SLA from the day they receive the documents. Many people have confirmed SLA thing in the forum.

WES will take forever. The 20 day SLA they mention is from the day they change the status to evaluation in progress. They change the status to documents received after 4 or 5 days from receiving the package. Then they take their own sweet time (2 to 3 weeks) to review the sent documents and then change the status to evaluation in progress. 20 day begin from that day. And 20 days is 20 business days which is one month easily. So you are looking at 2 months for this entire thing.