United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Hello Everyone,

I am new here. Just beginning the process for Express Entry. I am not in a hurry to migrate. For all those who have already gone through the process, you probably know that these ECA organizations have different requirements and different time frames for providing assessment. My questions are:

Once we get an ECA and go ahead with visa application and get visa. Does an ECA matter in future for job? Is it possible that a certain employer will require an ECA? Is it possible that a certain employer will require an ECA from a particular assessment body? (For example, an employer may only accept ECA from WES)

I read on a forum that it depends on state as well (WES is for Toronto). Is it true?

My graduate degree is from Pakistan and I will probably go CES route because WES requirements are quite stiff and I am outside of country. So even though I can fulfill WES requirements, it will be a huge hassle. ICAS, on the other hand lists their time frame as 15-22 weeks (that's about 4-6 months!!!). CES time frame is listed as about 2 months. So CES looks reasonable for me. Any suggestion in this regard is also welcome.

Many thanks

babarsaeed02263

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Hi.
I just need to tell u don't go for ICAS.

I submitted my application back on march 15th but so far no ECA and now they have increased their assessment time.hence I am assuming I shall be able to get my ECA in August.

WES takes only 20 days that's most suitable option

baba147

Star Member
May 17, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
babarsaeed02263 said:
Hi.
I just need to tell u don't go for ICAS.

I submitted my application back on march 15th but so far no ECA and now they have increased their assessment time.hence I am assuming I shall be able to get my ECA in August.

WES takes only 20 days that's most suitable option
I don't have anyone in Pakistan right now who could get Metric and Intermediate verification for me and get it sealed and sent to WES. Problem is, I have read here that dealing with education boards is a huge problem. This is the reason I don't want to go with WES. HEC procedure is good and my degree is already attested so that should be easy.
Why didn't you go with CES? They take only 9 weeks and accept verified copies from university (which is easiest because universities do this verification stuff already).

mahhek

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I won't recommend using WES to anyone.My degree was evaluated incorrectly. My MS was evaluated as a bachelor (4 years). My friend faced a similar problem and went for CES for revaluation of his degree and they evaluated him correctly. So I will probably do the same now.

atifafurqan

Dec 22, 2018
I am done my bachelor 2 year and Master 2 year CES asses my credential as a master? actually other organization take to much time and some are need ILETS but CES don't need any ILETS? if i am not wrong? please conform me i have to send my color copied of my bachelor and master degree with mark sheet attested my HEC or from my university?
what i understand i have to send my colored copied of Masters and bachelor degree with each year attested from HEC and ask them to put in sealed envelop with marriage certificate (because of change my name) attested from foreign affairs and+ color id card copy+ with printed form from CES?
please correct me