Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Re: ECA @ WES - Payment method

When I pay from to WES through their system, it keeps on declining but I see charges in my credit statement.

Anyone has that issue? I am not sure what i am doing wrong?

RufiDoby

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 11-07-2013

mdzahid719 said:
i guess we can send through courier - please clear this
Yes you can send it through courier on their Toronto address. Regular postal mail would take at least 10 days so choose express. I sent my documents that way and they have been received, but my status is still without change in the online application. I hope it'll change soon

mrizwankhan

Oct 15, 2017
How do I pay WES thru' Western Union. I selected Western Union and got my WES REF no. But WES didn't send me any Account info or Account title to send the money. Please help?

If not, then how do I undo Western Union, go back to my profile and click on Credit Card option?

Jyoti Neb

Mar 9, 2018
Hi,
I am from India.. Please help me with the payment option through cheque/moneyorder.
I have selected this option as I do not have the credit card..

Please advise me on the same

SUMITacharya

Jul 20, 2018

Yes you can send it through courier on their Toronto address. Regular postal mail would take at least 10 days so choose express. I sent my documents that way and they have been received, but my status is still without change in the online application. I hope it'll change soon

is it necessary to pay HST? what if i pay without HST? reply me asap

Doc_2005

Apr 9, 2019
How do I pay WES thru' Western Union. I selected Western Union and got my WES REF no. But WES didn't send me any Account info or Account title to send the money. Please help?

If not, then how do I undo Western Union, go back to my profile and click on Credit Card option?

I too need help in this??

May 9, 2018
The question is my card e endorsement which is for international transaction with USD but now WES will change for ECA about 322CAD$ how will they do that? Now is it possible to pay through my card with enough money?

fortunesteps

Apr 23, 2020
By mistake i clicked payment by western union. Can I change the mode of payment? If not please guide me how to make payment through western union. Before receiving payment will they give a reference number?

Kenzx

Nov 10, 2020

Any update on this?? Cause i don’t know if selecting credit card payment option is same as using debit MasterCard. Many thanks again.

Kenzx

Nov 10, 2020
Also guys, please I’m just starting this process from scratch so is it safe to put for evaluation purpose my msc n bsc ? Or only msc? Thanks again guys.

Kenzx

Nov 10, 2020

Hi,

Firstly,I just made an online application to WES, then at the end, paid them through mastercard (the required fees along with return postal charges) which u will know once u start filing the form.Once you finish u get a reference number that u have to use for all future correspondence regarding the said documents.

Secondly, I will sent WES a copy of my degree and I will get my UNI to send them my transcripts.

Best of Luck mate
Can we text email? Please ekenephilip54@gmail.com