+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA @ WES - Payment method

rathod8886

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Hi I am from india and I want to ask some thing about ECS @ WES.
1) what is faster method of payment?
2) what is the procedue step by step for ECA?
3) can we place order to wes before submission of documents.
4) please help any one as done.

janeyandstuart

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Re: ECA @ WES - Payment method

Hi,
I have just applied to WES. You have to apply online first. Then they tell you what documents are required. I've sent WES a copy of my degree and I've got my uni to send them my academic transcript. I paid with a visa card- this went through immediately. I don't think it would matter if it is someone else's other than the applicant. You get a username & password so you can track the progress of the assessment including when documents are received and posted etc.

haqi75

Apr 9, 2013

Hi,

Firstly,I just made an online application to WES, then at the end, paid them through mastercard (the required fees along with return postal charges) which u will know once u start filing the form.Once you finish u get a reference number that u have to use for all future correspondence regarding the said documents.

Secondly, I will sent WES a copy of my degree and I will get my UNI to send them my transcripts.

Best of Luck mate

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017

I have selected WES for credential assessment...while filling the application,i came to know that i need to send the required documents by postal mail only at "World Education Services,2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400,Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3,Canada". Can we send by express courier??? I have dis doubt because WES states different address for postal mail and express courier(US address). Plz guide.....

mdalinaqvi

Apr 20, 2013

Hi all,

would really appreciate if someone could help with the exact procedure for ECA with WES.

My wife is a physio and has a Bachelors and a masters Degree.

If someone could explain this step by step, would make things so much easier.

God Bless.

Regards,
Ali

rose4rose

Apr 9, 2013

amit80203 said:
I have selected WES for credential assessment...while filling the application,i came to know that i need to send the required documents by postal mail only at "World Education Services,2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400,Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3,Canada". Can we send by express courier??? I have dis doubt because WES states different address for postal mail and express courier(US address). Plz guide.....
Can somebody clarify this?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.

rathod8886 said:
Hi I am from india and I want to ask some thing about ECS @ WES.
1) what is faster method of payment?
2) what is the procedue step by step for ECA?
3) can we place order to wes before submission of documents.
4) please help any one as done.
Sir

Check their web pages they are self explanatory , and drop them an email , they will guide you all steps - Do not confuse your self by asking questions - Choose straight path , its always simple and 100% guaranteed.

Kind Regards

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.

amit80203 said:
Sir

Postal mails are dropped in Mail Boxes , while for express requirement of acknowledgement by a human is mandatory
That is why they have different addresses

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017

msaeed...Thanks for your reply...

dat means i have the only option of sending documents by postal mail only.

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014

haqi75 said:
Hi,

Firstly,I just made an online application to WES, then at the end, paid them through mastercard (the required fees along with return postal charges) which u will know once u start filing the form.Once you finish u get a reference number that u have to use for all future correspondence regarding the said documents.

Secondly, I will sent WES a copy of my degree and I will get my UNI to send them my transcripts.

Best of Luck mate
When you ask you university to send your transcripts, do you need to sign on WES request form? Since I have seen that they require all signature of the applicant and their university, I want to make sure if we need to sign on it and send it to uni. It may take longer if we only send request form by email.

Thanks for your advice.

rathod8886

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012

in application online to wes they have written that we have to inform them before forwarding the documents what does that means and can be intimate via email than what is the email id of wes assesement for federal skilled canada.

rathod8886

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012

please provide details to whom should we address for making cheque/money order. please reply the earliest.

rathod8886

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012

you can courier to Ontario addresses by express mail they have written by postalmail or by courier express mail also.