+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Transcripts Delivered but not updated in WES Profile

Jun 9, 2020
Dear All,

My transcripts reached Canada by 26/05/2020, but still it is not showing in my WES profile and i know there can be a delay because of the pandemic situation but why this long it takes to update?. Anyone please advise me?

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Dear All,

My transcripts reached Canada by 26/05/2020, but still it is not showing in my WES profile and i know there can be a delay because of the pandemic situation but why this long it takes to update?. Anyone please advise me?
Hi Arun,

i am facing same issue as yours, my document have reached Canada in march and still no updates. When i contacted WES via Email, I received below response.

Response from WES:
WES has resumed processing documents received in our U.S. and Canada offices. We will begin uploading them into our system based on the order that they arrived in our office. The majority of our staff continue to work from home while a small, dedicated team ensures that physical documents are handled securely. We ask for your patience and allow us time to process all mail we received by post after March 10. Once we resume normal operations, we will return to our standard processing times.
If your school/University would like to send us documents digitally, please have your institution contact WES.

Jun 9, 2020
Hi Arun,

i am facing same issue as yours, my document have reached Canada in march and still no updates. When i contacted WES via Email, I received below response.

Response from WES:
WES has resumed processing documents received in our U.S. and Canada offices. We will begin uploading them into our system based on the order that they arrived in our office. The majority of our staff continue to work from home while a small, dedicated team ensures that physical documents are handled securely. We ask for your patience and allow us time to process all mail we received by post after March 10. Once we resume normal operations, we will return to our standard processing times.
If your school/University would like to send us documents digitally, please have your institution contact WES.
Dear Sandeep,

Thank you so much for your reply and making me confident. Appreciated for sharing the comments from WES but i am wondering to know that universities can send the transcripts digitally also.

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Dear Sandeep,

Thank you so much for your reply and making me confident. Appreciated for sharing the comments from WES but i am wondering to know that universities can send the transcripts digitally also.
Yes, Because of pandemic situation WES has provided an option to submit Digital Transcription. Your university should have the ability to submit digital transcription and should be done via university official web portals.