+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA through WES for CMJ University

Jun 8, 2015
I am unable to get my Transcripts in a Sealed envolope as CMJ University has shut down, Please let me know if WES will accept my transcripts and if the evaluation would be positive. I have got the External Ministry of Affairs to Attest my University documents, I don't know if this is enough to complete the ECA.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For starters, have you tried checking if WES recognizes your qualification using their free provisional assessment tool? http://www.wes.org/ca/immigrants/preliminary.asp

That will give you an idea of the status even if your University has close down. If you find your University listed there, then you can check with WES via this link (http://www.wes.org/ca/contact.asp) and ask them for clarification.

If you don't find your University in the WES list, chances are that they don't recognize that particular University for various reasons.

sahiloops4u

May 16, 2016
Hello Elvis,

I am also trying to get the transcripts from CMJ University for WES Evaluation.
Please help me and let me know if you are able get the envelope sealed by registrar or controller..

My Email addresss is sahiloops4u@gmail.com

I Would be really Helpfull.

Thanks.

kannanpnp

Jul 28, 2016
Dear Elvis
Have you done something to get the transcript verification from cmj university?

Please reply to me on safetyriskreliablity@gmail.com.

Best regards
RK

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
CMJ University is open and functional now, you can request them to send your transcripts/degree certificate copy to the WES (After paying nominal charges). it'll be evaluated, mine just got through and final review is under processing.

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
I am unable to get my Transcripts in a Sealed envolope as CMJ University has shut down, Please let me know if WES will accept my transcripts and if the evaluation would be positive. I have got the External Ministry of Affairs to Attest my University documents, I don't know if this is enough to complete the ECA.
CMJ University is open and functional now, you can request them to send your transcripts/degree certificate copy to the WES (After paying nominal charges). it'll be evaluated, mine just got through and final review is under processing.

ashiqak

Nov 17, 2019
hi...pvsk.. actually i tried calling them phone is not ringing..can you give me number of University....Actually how is the transcript form send to University...is there any forms or online...!

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
Visit http://www.cmjumeghalaya.edu.in and navigate to contact us section, you'll get the info on the University, VC and they Registrar.
Continue to call unless there's a response.

If nothing works out, visit the University campus in Jorabat with all your supporting documents (Including admission letting, fee receipts etc).

They will verify and help you with the transcripts. For a small fee, the University would dispatch your transcript and the degree certificate to the WES.

Good luck

Aneeshashim

Jun 3, 2020
Hello , i have done degree from cmj university , please help me how can I sent transcripts/ degree certificate copy to Wes , Also please tell me cmj university is accredited by Wes . And is it ok for applying for pr?
thanks

pvsk

Sep 2, 2019
Hello , i have done degree from cmj university , please help me how can I sent transcripts/ degree certificate copy to Wes , Also please tell me cmj university is accredited by Wes . And is it ok for applying for pr?
thanks
Hey!

You can call the university directly and ask for the same. WES does recognise CMJ university provided the transcript and degree are sent directly to them by the university.

CMJ would charge the nominal fee for the services but would definitely send the docs.

I had my WES evaluation done last year without any hassle.

Mahesh2288

Jul 31, 2020
Hey!

You can call the university directly and ask for the same. WES does recognise CMJ university provided the transcript and degree are sent directly to them by the university.

CMJ would charge the nominal fee for the services but would definitely send the docs.

Hi , can you please help me with direct number and Name whom to connect with
Thanks

Mahesh2288

Jul 31, 2020
hi...pvsk.. actually i tried calling them phone is not ringing..can you give me number of University....Actually how is the transcript form send to University...is there any forms or online...!
Hey Just wanted to know, what happen ?
even I need transcripts from CMJ.

rishi_r

Sep 6, 2022
Hey!

did you received positive report for your degree