Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Hey guys,
probably someone had the similar issue n can give an advice.

I do have a Masters degree already evaluated by WES n I'm ready to submit it to CIC. But my Bashelor diploma is not yet evaluated n obviously these days it'll take plenty of time to accomplish.

Given that I do wonder - is it MANDATORY to submit ECA reports on both MSc n Bs degrees in order to be granted points for MSc level (or at list meet basic eligibility requirements)? Will submission of ECA perort on MSc degree alone breach any of CIC requirements?

I didn't manage to find out elsewhere. :-[ Would be grateful for any information on the topic.

PS: The best of luck with the applications to everyone on this forum

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
arika said:
Hey guys,

I do have a Masters degree already evaluated by WES n I'm ready to submit it to CIC. But my Bashelor diploma is not yet evaluated n obviously these days it'll take plenty of time to accomplish.

Given that I do wonder - is it MANDATORY to submit ECA reports on both MSc n Bs degrees in order to be granted points for MSc level (or at list meet basic eligibility requirements)? Will submission of ECA perort on MSc degree alone breach any of CIC requirements?

I didn't manage to find out elsewhere. :-[ Would be grateful for any information on the topic.

No issues on that, you needed to have that added if you were getting & required any additional points out of it! Otherwise no issues, go ahead & submit your app soon!! Good luck!!

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Thank you!

But the thing is I have only Masters degree ECA in hands.
While CIC guideline says: "You must have completed a Bachelor’s degree before a Master’s degree can be earned". Naturally, I've done Bs before doing my Msc. But cannot prove it with ECA.

Is "must have complited' similar to "must provide CIC with proofs''?

That's what bothers me n still unclear ???

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
for that you will be submitting your Bs certificate in the application, you have to submit all education (even school 10th 12th) certificates in any case right!

ECA is for qualifying & gaining the points for Education,

"To receive points for your education, you must provide evidence that you have completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program OR submit an original ECA report for the completed foreign educational credential(s) for which you are claiming points from an organization designated by CIC. The ECA report must indicate an equivalency to a completed Canadian educational credential."

Disclaimer - for others who might be reading, even though submitting just one/highest education evaluated report from WES is accepted, still I have always stressed on getting all/both your education credentials evaluated!!

There could be an instance that one of your education credentials is not recognized as a Canadian equivalent - imagine sending your 2nd education credential & again repeating the whole process, not to forget pay the fees twice; Or you might be given a equivalency of a Bachelors Degree even for your Masters, dropping your points from 23 to 21, having 2 degrees can still fetch you 22

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Thank you sooo much, Happy16!

Now it all finally makes sence to me :D

Offtop: Indians are very smart indeed. God bless you!

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
arika said:
Thank you sooo much, Happy16!

Now it all finally makes sence to me :D

Offtop: Indians are very smart indeed. God bless you!
;D 8) Thanks dear!!

JOBY JOSEPH

Sep 3, 2014
Hi ia have also the same issue.i am a nurse working in delhi,general nursing and midwifery.my plus two certificate were sent from CBSE to wes directly and my nursing certificate sent from DNC. i got credential assessment from world education services but the problem is they are assessed only my nursing credentials..is it enough to apply in registered nurse catagory..or else weather i need plus two credential also..kindly reply

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
arika said:
Hey guys,

Arika. You need to let us know the NOC category of FSW you are applying for. If its not a hot NOC like ICT or other popular NOCs, you can still quickly push your Bachelors ECA report and submit it with your application. but if not, you can submit now and quickly follow-up with your WES Bachelors assessment so that you can tender it immediately you are asked to forward it. I believe you saw the entry qualification for master as written in the ECA report on your Masters Credential? Usually they write 'Bachelors Degree'. what facilitates this is because your University where you got masters degree would have filled the WES return form stating that you gained your Masters Admission by your first degree. again, check the recent number of submissions at theCIC website to know the update on how many people have applied for your NOC Category. I hope this makes sense?

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
DeeBruv,
thank you for your advice. That you suggest certainly does make sence. My NOC is 1113 and it's not that hot at the moment. However, we can only guess about actual numbers of appications already received by CIC. :(
I will apply ASAP and in the meantime will get my Bashelors ECA prepared.

Thank you n good luck!

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
arika said:
DeeBruv,
thank you for your advice. That you suggest certainly does make sence. My NOC is 1113 and it's not that hot at the moment. However, we can only guess about actual numbers of appications already received by CIC. :(
I will apply ASAP and in the meantime will get my Bashelors ECA prepared.

Thank you n good luck!
If Wes assessed your master's degree as a canadian master's degree equivalent, then there is no need to get your Bachelor's degree assessed. By determining that your master's is equivalent to a Canadian master's degree, WES has already stated that you meet the requirements for both entering a master's study and completing it. So don't worry about your bacehelor's degree. It's already been taken care of.

Besides, assessment of only your highest degree needs to be done in most cases for CIC.

physioindia

Sep 5, 2014
hello guys,
i have given my educational documents for evaluation in WES, previously in my WES account they were showing Evaluation in Progress n estimated date to finish your Evaluation is 23 sept 2014 but today when in again logged in, it shows Evaluation In Progress but in place of ''estimated date to finish your Evaluation is 23 sept 2014'' it shows " Thank You".
so what does it mean ?
kindly guide me.
thank you .

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
namaste, thank you very-very much. You guys broght my confidence back.

physioindia, have no idea :( Check your status later in a week, as it can be some sort of technical issue

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
physioindia said:
hello guys,
i have given my educational documents for evaluation in WES, previously in my WES account they were showing Evaluation in Progress n estimated date to finish your Evaluation is 23 sept 2014 but today when in again logged in, it shows Evaluation In Progress but in place of ''estimated date to finish your Evaluation is 23 sept 2014'' it shows " Thank You".
so what does it mean ?
kindly guide me.
thank you .
it means tomorrow you'll be able to see your report online & by end of day it'll be dispatched!! ;)

in another 24 hours from that, you'll have your tracking number/link available if you opted for express courier & not standard mail.

physioindia

Sep 5, 2014
got my ECA ..
it says equivalency to canadian master degree.
so does it mean that i will get 23 points from my education ?