+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA report recieved from IQAS.

funkydevil

Oct 3, 2020
Hey Guys,

So I've done a 2 year distance learning PGDBM program in Marketing from Welikgkar's institute in Mumbai. I recently applied for IQAS assessment and recieved their report through the fluctuation tool.

The report says that my Post graduate diploma is comparable to a university diploma with a focus in Marketing Management.

So does this mean it's not equivalent to a masters? Any idea how many points I will score for this?

Thanks

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hey Guys,

So I've done a 2 year distance learning PGDBM program in Marketing from Welikgkar's institute in Mumbai. I recently applied for IQAS assessment and recieved their report through the fluctuation tool.

The report says that my Post graduate diploma is comparable to a university diploma with a focus in Marketing Management.

So does this mean it's not equivalent to a masters? Any idea how many points I will score for this?

Thanks
Two or more certificates

Tanu0619

Dec 8, 2019
Hey Guys,

Thanks
Can you share what your exact IQAS report said? And which option/ level of education were you able to select in Express Entry?