+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Report from PEBC

Prashant2910

Mar 1, 2019
Hi Guys, could anybody tell me how long it takes to get ECA Report from PEBC?
My evaluation has been done in August 2016. I didn't know that evaluation report and ECA Report is different. That I knew just yesterday from one of my friends. I have just 25 days to submit my express entry file.
Kindly let me know how long it takes to receive ECA report from PEBC, whose evaluation is already done?

Kwab

Nov 20, 2018
Hi, it seems I’m in the same situation as you. Heard it takes a month or 2. How did you pay for the ECA repport? Through money order or bank draft?

Prashant2910

Mar 1, 2019
Hi, it seems I’m in the same situation as you. Heard it takes a month or 2. How did you pay for the ECA repport? Through money order or bank draft?
If u r in Canada go to Canada-Post & get 100$ money order. Mail your complete application and Money order to PEBC with cover letter explaining why u need urgently.
They will provide u ECA report within 14 days.

Kwab

Nov 20, 2018
If u r in Canada go to Canada-Post & get 100$ money order. Mail your complete application and Money order to PEBC with cover letter explaining why u need urgently.
They will provide u ECA report within 14 days.
I’m not in Canda

Prashant2910

Mar 1, 2019
If u r in India go to any bank & get the Canadian 100$ cheque/draft. Mail your complete application and cheque to PEBC with cover letter explaining why u need urgently.
They will provide u ECA report within 6 weeks. Make sure amount should be in Canadian Dollar.

aspiringforPR

Mar 8, 2021
Hi! I have done my Document Evaluation last 2019 and didn't request for ECA then. Now I need an ECA for education points, anyone here knows how to pay offline to PEBC? Thank you very much!

khanfatima12

Oct 5, 2021
Hi! I have done my Document Evaluation last 2019 and didn't request for ECA then. Now I need an ECA for education points, anyone here knows how to pay offline to PEBC? Thank you very much!
DID YOU EVER GOT AN ANSWER, BECAUSE IA M IN THE SAME BOAT AND RATHER DESPERATE....DO LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I APPLY FOR ECA REPORT AFTER DOCUMENTS EVALUATION IS DONE...I AM EVEN UNABLE TO ACCESS ECA REQUEST FORM ONLINE.....PLEASE HELPPPPP!!

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
DID YOU EVER GOT AN ANSWER, BECAUSE IA M IN THE SAME BOAT AND RATHER DESPERATE....DO LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I APPLY FOR ECA REPORT AFTER DOCUMENTS EVALUATION IS DONE...I AM EVEN UNABLE TO ACCESS ECA REQUEST FORM ONLINE.....PLEASE HELPPPPP!!
Now things are changed
Pebc have new portal
You can easily apply from there

aspiringforPR

Mar 8, 2021
Hi. Yes I was able to get my ECA using their online portal. Instructions are posted in PEBC website. Good luck!

khanfatima12

Oct 5, 2021
Hi. Yes I was able to get my ECA using their online portal. Instructions are posted in PEBC website. Good luck!
Thanks for the answer... The thing is I know it should appear in my portal but it's not, ECA is not showing on my credentials section.... That worries me,. I got the acknowledgement of completion of documents evaluation on 29/9/2021 ....Is it normal?

khanfatima12

Oct 5, 2021
Now things are changed
Pebc have new portal
You can easily apply from there
Thanks for the answer... The thing is I know it should appear in my portal but it's not, ECA is not showing on my credentials section.... That worries me,. I got the acknowledgement of completion of documents evaluation on 29/9/2021 ....Is it normal?

aspiringforPR

Mar 8, 2021
Were you able to request for ECA when you applied for doc evaluation? If not, you have to request for ECA separately. You can request in their portal and pay the fee. They will send you your ECA thru email.

khanfatima12

Oct 5, 2021
Were you able to request for ECA when you applied for doc evaluation? If not, you have to request for ECA separately. You can request in their portal and pay the fee. They will send you your ECA thru email.
How do I request ECA separately? It's not on my portal, the request form is not available anywhere else?