+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Report Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

mkcanada2019

Mar 15, 2019
I got my ECA Evaluation done from WES and the Canadian Equivalency Summary in the ECA Report is "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)"

Detailed analysis for both the credentials:

-------------------Diploma, 3 year course from 2003 to 2006---------------------------------
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering
Year: 2006
Awarded By: Board of Technical Examinations, Government of Karnataka
Major/Specialization: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

---Engineering, 4 year course, entered as lateral in 3rd Semester from 2006 to 2009---
Credential: Bachelor of Engineering
Year: 2009
Awarded By: Visveswaraiah Technological University
Major/Specialization: Telecommunication Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

For the Diploma credential, the Status is missing and does not show "Recognized Institution" but at the same time the credential is evaluated as "Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)"

We created Express Entry profile and added all the details but the score does not consider additional points for 2 or more degrees, but evaluates only for a 4 year Bachelor course

Please let me know if this case is valid to apply for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees"

nwbie123

Apr 26, 2019
Hi ,

I have the same qualification , three years Diploma after 10th then degree (direct second year admission) . Most of them are saying that this is eligible for 'Two of more certificates' . I just saw your post. Were you able to get points for two or more certificates or still its considering only 4 years bachelors ?

I got my ECA Evaluation done from WES and the Canadian Equivalency Summary in the ECA Report is "Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)"

-------------------Diploma, 3 year course from 2003 to 2006---------------------------------

---Engineering, 4 year course, entered as lateral in 3rd Semester from 2006 to 2009---

For the Diploma credential, the Status is missing and does not show "Recognized Institution" but at the same time the credential is evaluated as "Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)"

We created Express Entry profile and added all the details but the score does not consider additional points for 2 or more degrees, but evaluates only for a 4 year Bachelor course

Please let me know if this case is valid to apply for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees"

vijay_thakkar

Sep 28, 2019
Hi ,

I have the same qualification , three years Diploma after 10th then degree (direct second year admission) . Most of them are saying that this is eligible for 'Two of more certificates' . I just saw your post. Were you able to get points for two or more certificates or still its considering only 4 years bachelors ?
Hi,

Were you able to find answer to this mystery ?
I am confused and stuck on exact same issue

Apr 5, 2019
Came across this thread trying to find answer to a similar question in my wife's case. 3 year bachelor followed by 1 year diploma. Any idea if she is eligible to apply Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees?

Ninja76

Jan 29, 2020

Hi,

Did u manage to select two or more when applying for the pr