+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA related

Swati8

Aug 7, 2017
Hi guys,

I have done diploma(3 year) then got admission in direct second year of engineering degree(3 year).

but WES has rejected my degree mark sheet document and saying "Document was not received in accordance with WES stated document requirements. Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai."

I do not have marksheet of 1st year degree.

I am not able to understand what exactly I need to send to WES.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi guys,

I have done diploma(3 year) then got admission in direct second year of engineering degree(3 year).

but WES has rejected my degree mark sheet document and saying "Document was not received in accordance with WES stated document requirements. Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai."

I do not have marksheet of 1st year degree.

I am not able to understand what exactly I need to send to WES.
Hi
I presumed that there are missing of documents (1st and 4th year). I understood that there is no 1st year for lateral entry engineering. because you have mentioned that you got 3 years diploma and 4 years engineering. But you have sent documents for 3 years diploma and partial documents(2nd and 3rd year) of engg

To avoid this error, you must have send them the transcript of consolidated marksheets and degree certificates of your diploma and degree.
While filling WES form,
1. Diploma in xyz, Duration: 3years, period: 2abc to 2abc+3.
2. BE, Duration 3years, period: 2def to 2def+3.

Now... Obtain a fresh transcript for your consolidated marksheets and certificates from your university. Then courier the sealed cover documents. Meantime, send WES a request to update your order with the information based of your studies.
1. Diploma in xyz, Institute/University name, Duration: 3years, period: 2abc to 2abc+3.
2. BE, Institute/University name, Duration 3years, period: 2def to 2def+3.

Swati8

Aug 7, 2017
Hi
I presumed that there are missing of documents (1st and 4th year). I understood that there is no 1st year for lateral entry engineering. because you have mentioned that you got 3 years diploma and 4 years engineering. But you have sent documents for 3 years diploma and partial documents(2nd and 3rd year) of engg

To avoid this error, you must have send them the transcript of consolidated marksheets and degree certificates of your diploma and degree.
While filling WES form,
1. Diploma in xyz, Duration: 3years, period: 2abc to 2abc+3.
2. BE, Duration 3years, period: 2def to 2def+3.

Now... Obtain a fresh transcript for your consolidated marksheets and certificates from your university. Then courier the sealed cover documents. Meantime, send WES a request to update your order with the information based of your studies.
1. Diploma in xyz, Institute/University name, Duration: 3years, period: 2abc to 2abc+3.
2. BE, Institute/University name, Duration 3years, period: 2def to 2def+3.
I have sent marksheet of 4th year, and in my transcript it is already mentioned that I have not opt for the 1st year degree.

2yaaung

Aug 7, 2017
I'm in the same situation.
I got a Diploma (3 years) 2001-2004.

And direct entry into 2nd year of Bachelor (2016-2017) which normally takes 3 years.

I've send them the transcripts for both Diploma and Degree and still waiting for the ECA report.

Should I have changed the Degree duration to 3 years, instead of 1.5 years?

Swati8

Aug 7, 2017
should I send a document written by degree college that diploma(3 year) + degree(3 year) is same as 12th(HSC)+4 year degree???

Swati8

Aug 7, 2017
I'm in the same situation.
I got a Diploma (3 years) 2001-2004.

And direct entry into 2nd year of Bachelor (2016-2017) which normally takes 3 years.

I've send them the transcripts for both Diploma and Degree and still waiting for the ECA report.

Should I have changed the Degree duration to 3 years, instead of 1.5 years?
Has WES replied to you regarding the your ECA result??

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
should I send a document written by degree college that diploma(3 year) + degree(3 year) is same as 12th(HSC)+4 year degree???
Did you send semester wise marksheets or consolidated?

Have you messaged with your queries after rejection?

Swati8

Aug 7, 2017
Did you send semester wise marksheets or consolidated?

Have you messaged with your queries after rejection?
semester wise marksheet + transcript

yes..below reply I got from them
-we understand your concerns. Please be advised Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
semester wise marksheet + transcript

yes..below reply I got from them
-we understand your concerns. Please be advised Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.
See... They have mentioned that Sem-3 to Sem-6 is valid. Either, rest of marksheet are not included or acceptable by them.
Better thing is... Now, You get transcript of consolidated marksheets and degree certificates of both BE and diploma. Then send them again. you will get it done, sure!