+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA rejected by WES

Saadaly1

Sep 18, 2020
My name of university is “Capital University of Science and Technology” which is not appearing in WES university list. And WES rejected my documents. Please suggest me which body should i choose now? And how to check my university name there?

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
My name of university is “Capital University of Science and Technology” which is not appearing in WES university list. And WES rejected my documents. Please suggest me which body should i choose now? And how to check my university name there?
Other evaluation agencies dont have a dedicated degree equivalency tool. You can go for two ways:
1. Hit and trial: Means apply with IQAS, then ICAS then CES to try your luck. You may get succes with some agency but it will be a costly affair.

2. You can try contacting all the agencies mentioned in point 1 through call or email and see if they can tell you whether they accept your university or not.

There isnt any other way. Choose one from these two and proceed.

Jan 30, 2021
I have same question plz can u suggest me my university is also not listed so from which platform I should choose iqas or CES

Sibghat Malik

Jul 6, 2021
Thanks a lot.
But can i check the list of university of any one of them?
1-IQAS
2-ICAS
3-CES
Hi Brother, I am new to the forum and working on ECA now a days. I am also from Pakistan and I studied from University of Lahore and when I enter my Uni. name in WES online application a message pops up which says " WES does not evaluate academic records from University of Lahore at this time. Do not include this credential in your application. If included, this will cause a delay in processing your evaluation report. " Did you find any luck to complete your ECA process. I didn't send them documents but in initial checking of application I found this hurdle. Please guide me and advise me what method to use. Thanks.