May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
I do not have an ITA yest but hopefully will get it in a next couple draws. The question is that should I get my education evaluated just now or should I wait till I get ITA and then pursue the procedure,

The reason of this question: I contacted WES, they said they'll only send my evaluated documents to the immigration, i can still request for the copy but original will directly go to the immigration, since immigration have no other documents from me as there is no ITA yet, should I wait until I get the ITA and then get my education evaluated?

Monija

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Under which program are you applying? To apply for FSW you need ECA to be eligible, under CEC you do not need ECA at all, unless you want to get extra points. What is your score that you are so sure of getting ITA in the next few draws?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
I dont understand how you got points in your EE profile if you dont have ECA done already as you need to put your ECA reference number in your EE profile

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
Monija said:
Under which program are you applying? To apply for FSW you need ECA to be eligible, under CEC you do not need ECA at all, unless you want to get extra points. What is your score that you are so sure of getting ITA in the next few draws?
I am applying under CEC. My score is 428, with my back home education evaluation, it will jump off to 458

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
rafzy said:
I dont understand how you got points in your EE profile if you dont have ECA done already as you need to put your ECA reference number in your EE profile
I have four year degree from back home and two years here in Canada...i am counting combined 6 in my EE profile.

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
Monija said:
It's up to you, but if you receive ITA be fore your ECA you won't need it.
Pardon me, what do you mean by that?

Monija

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
I mean that if you will receive ITA without ECA with your score of 428, you won't need ECA with your application. It's not mandatory for CEC, it's up to you to have it or not. while for FSW it is a requirement before when you submit your EE profile.