+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - process related question

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Can someone kindly share guidance on the my question: I am planning do get IQAS form filled today.

1. I am planning to start the process today, I remember seeing a question on some checklist where it requires input for start and end date for the degree programme. I checked the degree and transcript, they only have the end date on them. Please can someone confirm where I can find the start date/ month of the degree programme.

1. Bahria university.
2. SSUET - Sir syed university.

thanks.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
QUESTION: Another point...

I checked the fees is USD: 200...And they are also asking for courier fees: 25 (within Canada) and 75 (outside canada)..What courier service fees are they asking for?

- Will they also send back a physical letter (assessment) to our home address?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Start date is the date when you joined or got admission to that institute.

Yes, they will send you a hard/physical copy of your ECA report at your mentioned address. $75 fee is for that only.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
ABC -Canada said:
Can someone kindly share guidance on the my question: I am planning do get IQAS form filled today.

1. I am planning to start the process today, I remember seeing a question on some checklist where it requires input for start and end date for the degree programme. I checked the degree and transcript, they only have the end date on them. Please can someone confirm where I can find the start date/ month of the degree programme. Start date is the date when your program has been commenced i.e. first month of your first class and end date is the month when you graduated or your program has ended. In some cases end date is exactly same as on degree but in some cases it is not because in some cases program end date does not appear on degree but convocation month appears. I entered the program end date as end date although there was a difference of 10 months . My program end date was June and my convocation date was March (next year). In my case both June and March was written on degree. I would advise you to enter the month in which your program has ended and don't worry too much the form dates which you fill before payment :)

1. Bahria university.
2. SSUET - Sir syed university.

thanks.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
ABC -Canada said:
QUESTION: Another point...

I checked the fees is USD: 200...And they are also asking for courier fees: 25 (within Canada) and 75 (outside canada)..What courier service fees are they asking for?

- Will they also send back a physical letter (assessment) to our home address? Yes, the 75$ dollars are for this physical copy which you will receive at your home.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Thanks.
I didn't save the admission papers hence no clue in which month we started....maybe connecting with uni would help..

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Hi...

IQAS form submitted.

1. Got the filled Request form
2. Got a similar checklist form which is the same as the one which can be downloaded prior to the payment.

QUESTION : )
1)
Section - B:
- photocopy of the degree/ diploma (name): Bachelors of Science in Electronic Engineering --
- Photocopy of Transcription/ Statement of marks: (....what should we insert here...)
- Transcript issued by: Sir Syed University of engineering and technology

2) Section B starts off with asking for Secondary school certificates, which in my case, I do not want them to get assessed, hence can I just leave them blank and mark a cross ?

skybolturs

Jul 30, 2017
Why you choose IQAS? Why not WES or any other?

Hi...

IQAS form submitted.

1. Got the filled Request form
2. Got a similar checklist form which is the same as the one which can be downloaded prior to the payment.

QUESTION : )
1)
Section - B:
- photocopy of the degree/ diploma (name): Bachelors of Science in Electronic Engineering --
- Photocopy of Transcription/ Statement of marks: (....what should we insert here...)
- Transcript issued by: Sir Syed University of engineering and technology

2) Section B starts off with asking for Secondary school certificates, which in my case, I do not want them to get assessed, hence can I just leave them blank and mark a cross ?