+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA process for indian citizens living abroad.

sydney1710

May 9, 2013
could someone help me out with the step by step procedure...i need to action on this urgently...and im getting very tensed...i need details around the procedure

sydney1710

May 9, 2013
I now see some spelling mistakes in my marksheets could any one let me know what to do in these circumstances???? how to get them corrected?

avni2013

May 10, 2013
Replying so that it is help for everybody. I got the sealed envelope today from the university.

I had sent my sister over there with originals in ChurchGate office. It took around an hour and everything was done. Thy finally handed over the sealed envelope with attested marksheets and signed WES request form. Today I will be sending it over to WES.

Could anybody suggest which courier services to use? I am planning to send my courier by DHL.

smileycoral

Jul 2, 2013
avni2013 said:
Replying so that it is help for everybody. I got the sealed envelope today from the university.

I had sent my sister over there with originals in ChurchGate office. It took around an hour and everything was done. Thy finally handed over the sealed envelope with attested marksheets and signed WES request form. Today I will be sending it over to WES.

Could anybody suggest which courier services to use? I am planning to send my courier by DHL.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!

What is the procedure you have adopted to get WES form, TYBcom Marksheets and Degree Certificate signed/attested by Mumbai University at churchgate.. I am not able to present in person due to my abroad stay. My brother is struggling to get it done for me.. University is asking for leaving certificate & bonafide certificate from college to accept the application... Could you please elaborate for us, how did you manage to get it done?

Regards

smreddy

Dec 3, 2013
Hi PK,

I am planning to apply for canada immigration. I need to get my mark sheet endrosed by ECA in Bangalore university. Could you please help me in procedure to get it done. I had visited university and they directed me to go to DC office. But i was not sure why should i go there. Kindly help me out here.

Regards,
Srinath

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi,

Could somebody let me know the exact procedure for getting mark sheets attested from mumbai university ?

I live in the UK and would not be able to go to Mumbai in person.

I have graduated in 1999 from an engineering college affiliated to Mumbai university and when i contacted the registrar via telephone, he advised that we would need to submit a bonafide certificate from my college as it has been more than 10 years since i have graduated.

further more, he says original mark sheets along with photo copies would be required and i could then authorize a person to represent me at the university office. he also said that some additional form needs to be filled.

could anyone help me out around the exact procedure and timelines involved and if anyone in this forum who has successfully completed this process under similar circumstances?

appreciate your help and prompt response as time is of the essence here.
I got the envelopes today in India. I had to get Masters from Mumbai so, it will be couriered to Bangalore and from there on Sat it will be sent to WES.
Lets hope for the best. All d best for you. Do it asap.
hi... I live in Abu dhabi and all my original documents are with me.. can the photo copies of my documents can be submitted for the transcripts.. pls help...

Jesna Tj

Dec 2, 2021
I live in USA since many years and I was in need of RGUHS university transcript. I came across MailTranscripts service provider through Google search and believe me It was really great idea to order transcript through them. MailTranscripts team are providing excellent Service. They are providing regular status updates of my transcript application. Kudos to the great team of MailTranscripts. I will definitely not hesitate to take their service in future. I received my certificate within 30 days of timeline. And it was directly sent to WES as per new rule of WES the certificate should come from the university pincode only. They proved to be the best service providers.