+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Procedure...Kindly Guide

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
Do I need to get the transcripts or do I required to get the individual marks sheets of all the years and semesters attested and signed by the university authorities?

As per the website of WES the following is mentioned:

"You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES."

Kindly clarify.

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Amitmeet said:
Do I need to get the transcripts or do I required to get the individual marks sheets of all the years and semesters attested and signed by the university authorities?

As per the website of WES the following is mentioned:

"You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES."

Kindly clarify.
Combined & individual both required

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
Both Photocopies of individual marks sheets of all years and semesters have to be attested by the university as well as transcripts issued by the university required for evaluation by WES??

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Amitmeet said:
Both Photocopies of individual marks sheets of all years and semesters have to be attested by the university as well as transcripts issued by the university required for evaluation by WES??

You got the point bro
thanks

milcah

Dec 8, 2014
Amitmeet said:
along with attested photocopies of all the mark sheets and degree certificate you should send passport first/last page and wes receipt ( i.e WES ref number) to CIC.

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
milcah said:
along with attested photocopies of all the mark sheets and degree certificate you should send passport first/last page and wes receipt ( i.e WES ref number) to CIC.
Will you give a ref about the photocopy of the passport?
So far i know, it's not required for ECA purpose