ECA procedure for IGNOU

MittalPD

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what is the procedure for ECA from IGNOU university step by step as I can't get exact procedure for that. I need it asap.

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
MittalPD said:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me what is the procedure for ECA from IGNOU university step by step as I can't get exact procedure for that. I need it asap.
where are you from?

i was in Delhi, so i went to their head office. things they asked me for

1) draft of some amount. don't remember the exact amount, but its very small
2) photo copies of my marksheets. (Grad and masters for me)
3) photo copies of my certificates (again for both)

sam1181

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Go to Head office which is in Maidan Garhi.

Ask for Form to apply for tranascript. Provide the photocopies of your marksheets (I provided final consolidated marksheet.)

Get a demand draft (RS 200/transcript). Plz check for the current fee they are charging now for providing transcript.

They will ask you to provide your communication address. Transcript will be posted to your address in 25 days to a month time.

MittalPD

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Hi,
I am from Ahmedabad and it's not easy for me to go Ignou Delhi and do it. Can anyone tell me the alternative way ?? Or online procedure for that ??

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
MittalPD said:
Hi,
I am from Ahmedabad and it's not easy for me to go Ignou Delhi and do it. Can anyone tell me the alternative way ?? Or online procedure for that ??
no Online option. two options for you
1) mail the details with Bank draft, they have an option of sending it back to your mailing address. but before that give them a call. I don't have much faith on this process.
2) go to your local IGNOU office, and see if they can do the process for you. if you submit everything there.

sibimathews

Feb 5, 2019
where are you from?

i was in Delhi, so i went to their head office. things they asked me for

1) draft of some amount. don't remember the exact amount, but its very small
2) photo copies of my marksheets. (Grad and masters for me)
3) photo copies of my certificates (again for both)

-- Hey have you got it instantly or they send you the documents visa postal later ?