+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA --please guide

Neel987

Nov 22, 2014
Hello All,

I'm planning to get my 4 year's bachelor's degree from India evaulated by WES ECA.

Can someone please let me know what all documents will be needed for the same .

really appreciate the responses and guidance.

Thank you.

Neel987

Nov 22, 2014
Hello All,

Just a small query regarding submiiting documents .

WES states as below:

Option 2

If the State Board gives you the document to send to WES, it must be attested, dated, and placed in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the State Board of Technical Education. If the envelope is opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, WES cannot accept the document.

They are asking not to open the sealed envelope but I've seen comments above that they get transcripts separately and will have to include the WES form along with the transcripts in the sealed envelope.

Can someone please clarify if I can open the sealed envelope I get from JNTU ?

Thanks in advance.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello All,

Just a small query regarding submiiting documents .

WES states as below:

Option 2

If the State Board gives you the document to send to WES, it must be attested, dated, and placed in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the State Board of Technical Education. If the envelope is opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, WES cannot accept the document.

They are asking not to open the sealed envelope but I've seen comments above that they get transcripts separately and will have to include the WES form along with the transcripts in the sealed envelope.

Can someone please clarify if I can open the sealed envelope I get from JNTU ?

Thanks in advance.
Buy a bigger envelope, put transcripts envelope into that and WES form. Courier it.