+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA of Sikkim Manipal University distance education degree

ss513724

Nov 2, 2019
I have MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal distance education.
Which ECA agency in Canada assess SMU-DE degree?

dhc

Dec 15, 2018
Date Event
08-28-2019 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
08-16-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
07-29-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
07-21-2019 Application Received

rajeevkemani

May 28, 2020
Friends, I have applied for ECA from Sikkim Manipal university, University is asking me Document submission form ""we need document submission form also issued by ICAS"".

I already provided them OFFICIAL RECORDS REQUEST FORM + INSTRUCTIONS, I am confused because ICAS provided only 2 forms;
  1. A Document Submission Form.
  2. An Official Records Request Form.
I believe that Document submission form is for me to send my document to ICAS or SMU will also use this same form, which will be signed by me? please clarify/share your experience.

Thank you.

Reactions: mistryjitendra5

Vijaya Lucky

Jun 8, 2020
Friends, I have applied for ECA from Sikkim Manipal university, University is asking me Document submission form ""we need document submission form also issued by ICAS"".

I already provided them OFFICIAL RECORDS REQUEST FORM + INSTRUCTIONS, I am confused because ICAS provided only 2 forms;
  1. A Document Submission Form.
  2. An Official Records Request Form.
I believe that Document submission form is for me to send my document to ICAS or SMU will also use this same form, which will be signed by me? please clarify/share your experience.

Thank you.
Hi,

You have to send to the university is an official records request form and your educational documents along with university fees for the official transcripts process. Once it's ready, they will send your official transcripts and form to the ICAS directly.

maryam290792

Sep 10, 2020
ICAS - is accessing for Sikkim manipal University.
hi, can you please share the contact details of the concerned person at sikkim manipal university for submitting the documents to ICAS. Also, have you received the report from ICAS? I am planning to start my process soon, however, a bit lost with where to start and whom to reach at the university.

Shanky007

Oct 10, 2020
Hi guys, I am new to thiis immigration thing. Can anyone tell me exactly what are the documnets which I need t submit for ECA? Also if people can share the contact number of the concerned person at sikkim manipal university.

priyankaar

Nov 2, 2020
Hi guys,
I am planning to evaluate my SMU DE MBA degree(2013-2015) for Canada immigration but ICAS stated that they provide assessment for 'Distance education programs recognized by the DEC or UGC at the time of admission'
I am not sure if SMU DE was UGC or DEC recognised in 2013.
Has anyone completed SMU DE degree in 2013-2015 time period and got positive assessment from ICAS for the same ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sonal Parmar

Nov 6, 2020
I have completed my Msc in clinical research from SMU DE in aug 2013.
Admission taken in dec 2010.

Completed my BSc from mumbai university in June 2010
Can i get ECA for Bsc from WES
N ECA for Msc from ICAS?

priyankaar

Nov 2, 2020
Has anyone tried assessing Bachelor's degree from WES and Master's degree of SMUDE from ICAS ? Is it necessary for ICAS that both degrees should be assessed from them ?

I tried to email ICAS but got automatic reply that they are only responding to high priority queries and not generic queries.

kartikr1

Mar 6, 2021
Does anyone know if ICAS is currently accepting distance education degrees from Sikkim Manipal University?

PS_1983

Jul 23, 2020
Hi All,

I did my MBA from SMU in 2008 and admission in 2006. Can anyone advise who has the same degree from the same session and has got a Master's degree equivalency by ICAS of Canada? Thanks in advance!

Regards