+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA number, NBI spouse and job offer update for PR application under HCCP

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

Does anyone knows how many days should I wait to get the hard copy of WES result?
Depends upon WES receiving your docs from your insitute. Once they receive them you will be notified that the process had been started by WES and an approximate date you will receive them.

mariatin0501

Feb 12, 2020
Depends upon WES receiving your docs from your insitute. Once they receive them you will be notified that the process had been started by WES and an approximate date you will receive them.
My institution gave me like 1 week or so to get my transcript. I was only given 30 days to submit all requirements along with NBI and updated job offer? Should I write an explanation and send them via mail the reference code/ proof of my WES that I have already paid and requested my transcript at my school?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My institution gave me like 1 week or so to get my transcript. I was only given 30 days to submit all requirements along with NBI and updated job offer? Should I write an explanation and send them via mail the reference code/ proof of my WES that I have already paid and requested my transcript at my school?
First of all confirm with your school. Institutions don't usually take pain to do their job especially sending it to overseas.
In case you don't receive it on time attach as many proofs as you can of applying it.