+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eca interpretation

MrsMathur

Jul 11, 2019
Hello Everyone,

My husband have done BBA(3 Years)+ MBA(2 Years) integrated degree from MMU Mullana. And got his transcripts evaluated from WES. However, They gave his degree equivalency of 3 Years Bachelor+ 1 Year post-graduate diploma only.

Does anybody have the experience of any other evaluation body like CES, IQAS, etc who can give him master equivalency for his MBA..? Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My husband have done BBA(3 Years)+ MBA(2 Years) integrated degree from MMU Mullana. And got his transcripts evaluated from WES. However, They gave his degree equivalency of 3 Years Bachelor+ 1 Year post-graduate diploma only.

Does anybody have the experience of any other evaluation body like CES, IQAS, etc who can give him master equivalency for his MBA..? Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I believe most ( if not all ) who have 3+2 education stream are awarded an equivalency of Bachelors + post graduate diploma with any evaluation body , which is Two or more degrees in EE profile.
My wife had the same result with WES aswell.
Moreover IQAS froze applications until May , and the rest have timeframes of 10+ weeks ..

ISingla

Jun 27, 2020
Hi,

I have done B.Tech from M.M. Engineering College in 2007-11 batch. Out of the below option, which one I need to select as Institution name for the WES verification:

1. Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Haryana
2. Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University)
3. Select Others and write ---> M.M. Engineering College

Moreover, from where we should post the packet we received from the college to be posted. Any special instructions to be followed in this process.
Can somebody please help me for the above queries.

Last edited:

Vishav Sahota

Nov 22, 2020
So is PSBTE recognized by canada WES.
I am really worried about it because I am in last year of my 3 yr diploma.
And there are many reviews about psbte not recognized by Canaada WES.
Please reply soon.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
So is PSBTE recognized by canada WES.
I am really worried about it because I am in last year of my 3 yr diploma.
And there are many reviews about psbte not recognized by Canaada WES.
Please reply soon.
First of all, what is PSBTE? And secondly, if you have read review about it being not recognized by WES, then try a different agency.

Vishav Sahota

Nov 22, 2020
I forgot to tell you that I am from chandigarh, India.
PSBTE is punjab state board of technical education.
I cleared my query, all state boards of india that comes under government, is legit in canada.