Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
22-June-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
So now im trying to prepare my documents for EE... and want to get my ECA report... I have done my Bachelors in Computer Applications of 3 years from Integral University Lucknow... I went through the written content in WES website...but im confused....

Do i need to get all my Marksheets and my bachelor degree attested and enclosed in the a sealed envelope from Integral University Lucknow?

Please Please Please i wish some one is here from the same University..... Anyone???

harpaldhingra

May 7, 2015
So now im trying to prepare my documents for EE... and want to get my ECA report... I have done my Bachelors in Computer Applications of 3 years from Integral University Lucknow... I went through the written content in WES website...but im confused....

Do i need to get all my Marksheets and my bachelor degree attested and enclosed in the a sealed envelope from Integral University Lucknow?

Please Please Please i wish some one is here from the same University..... Anyone???
Hello, Can you let me know from where you got your Integral University evaluation. Is it recognised by WES/ICAS??

ankitrajgupta

Sep 21, 2018
Hello, I have also done my BCA from Integral University Lucknow. Has anyone got his/her transcript done from the university?

I've been approaching their alumni contact numbers but no luck so far.

It would be great if someone can share his/her experience of getting transcript done for WES evaluation.

Thanks and it's nice to see such rare people here :) I had been looking on Quora and other platforms but no such information or people I found there.

nitin88899

Mar 2, 2020
Hi All,

Same here- BCA from Integral University Lucknow.
Has anyone got their ECA done yet. Kindly share some details.

Fehmina

Nov 8, 2023
Would like to know whether 5 yrs integrated BTech/ MTech degree from Integral University in Lucknow is recognised by Canadian Immigration?
Mainly Integral University is recognised by ICES Canada? Pls pls let me know!