+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - IIT KGP (India)

vineel_urs

Jan 27, 2018
Hi all,

I am an alumni (M.Tech, 2008-10) of IIT kGP. I have send the M.tech degree transcripts to WES for ECA and they need the verification from IIT kgp to verify my educational credentials.
As per WES, IITKGP requires a fee on order to verify my credentials. I am still figuring out the process to pay the fee to institute in order to complete the evaluation process. Currently, my application is on hold at WES.

Does any body have this kind of similar experience? or Does anybody knows the process to pay fee to IIT KGP for degree verification? I am looking for solution to complete the evaluation process.

Please do the needful.

Thank You

ikar

Jan 26, 2020
Hi friends any one who has done the process of eca from iit kgp ..please update us the process.
kindly share the steps involved in sending the docs directly to wes from insti.

Rumpa

May 14, 2020
Dear All, the eca has already sent two follow-ups to IIT but nobody has responded. I also mailed the registrar dracad and asregpgr but no body has responded. How do I complete the process and the payment. The portal doesn't show any option for selecting verification ( only options for duplicate mark sheet , additional copies etc ). Please help how can I get the verification response from IIT kgp please . It will be a great help if anybody has done it and can guide .

Rumpa

May 14, 2020
Hi, I am facing a similar problem. Were you able to get the verification done?
Hello...were you able to finish it ? Could the verification be completed ? If yes please let me know as am really stuck because of this in the process.

Rumpa

May 14, 2020
Hi friends any one who has done the process of eca from iit kgp ..please update us the process.
kindly share the steps involved in sending the docs directly to wes from insti.
Hello....were you able to get the verification done by iit kgp ? What process and payment link you followed ? Please help me as the application is on hold due to no response from IIT kgp to the verification request mail sent from WES yet and it's been long.

Anonymous0915

Jul 21, 2020
Hi IIT Kgpians, You can call on and ask to send your documents to WES. Also, you can enquire how to make payment according to your required documents. I required only Ph.D. degree conferral form for WES ECA and I made the payment through DD (as I had someone in kgp to do that for me, you can enquire to make the payment online). Currently, IIT has made a new arrangement with WES for document transmittal due to outbreak of C---19 directly through email (I suggested IIT to contact WES after reading a blog on WES website ). This was done through PGS&R section, UGs can ask who to call on the abovementioned number.

Anonymous0915

Jul 21, 2020
This website is not allowing me to post the contact number and email here (error: spam-like content). Contact the academic section directly through the phone and they will tell you what to do.

lucifercad

Jul 21, 2020
Here I am writing the contact number separately, club them 032222 and 82076 and call, I hope your problem will be solved,
Hi ! Thanks for providing the contact number. Since I did my Btech from IIT Kgp I was directed to the UG section. Can you please let me know did you go through the link for duplicate degree request ($ 200) ? Any help shall be much appreciated please.

Anonymous0915

Jul 21, 2020
Hey, I did MTech and PhD, WES provides a format of degree conferral form (which needs to be filled by the candidate and verified by the institute) and evaluation of PhD is done only by that conferral form, no duplicate degree is required. So, I made payment through a DD of 1000 rupees. I had not to follow the process of getting duplicate transcripts. I think, in your case, you need to send the duplicate degree to WES. If you don't want to pay $200, in that case, you have two option. First option, If you hvae someone in KGP, You can ask in UG academic section to give the envelope and you can post that to WES (in that you will have to pay only 1500 rupees and maximum 3000 for post). The second option is that, WES is accepting the soft copies of the documents through email (that's what I did) so you can ask UG section to enquire about the protocol in PGS&R section, and UG section can tell you about the options for payment. I hope that your issue will be solved after following this.