+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - IIT KGP (India)

peace2017

Aug 14, 2020
Hi ! Thanks for providing the contact number. Since I did my Btech from IIT Kgp I was directed to the UG section. Can you please let me know did you go through the link for duplicate degree request ($ 200) ? Any help shall be much appreciated please.
Hi,Have you undergone the process

hachibee

Sep 7, 2020
hi! i had contacted IIT,Kgp assistant registrar to email the transcripts to WES.He is unaware of the email-id of WES to which the documents can be sent to.Please give me the email-id as i read that you had sent the documents on your own to WES.It will be a great help.Please reply.
Thank you!

Arnab274

May 23, 2021
hi! i had contacted IIT,Kgp assistant registrar to email the transcripts to WES.He is unaware of the email-id of WES to which the documents can be sent to.Please give me the email-id as i read that you had sent the documents on your own to WES.It will be a great help.Please reply.
Thank you!
Hi, any update on this? I would like to know whether IIT Kgp can send transcripts online to WES. There is no way that I could confirm the same with them since none of the institution phone numbers are working.

Feb 7, 2024
Hi Raj.. Thanks for the response.

Pay it through erp in the sense, do I need to pay through this link https://erp.iitkgp.ernet.in/DupCertReqPortal/auth/welcome.htm
I too am facing trouble in payment as I have selected as a foreign applicant so now they asked me to pay 200 dollar and when I am moving forward the payment is getting failed.
Has IIT Kharagpur started any online process where we can get an easy procedure for the application?