+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA + IELTA (Done) Now what???? plz

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
sumairak said:
Alina.Taranenko
experience letters should be on the letter head of the company with specific information on it. like the letter should say about your job duration, job duties, hours, salary and so on. you can find a template/ info regarding letter on this forum, please search it.
in Pakistan, birth certificate is issued by local municipality but on the Nadra letter head. dont know about other countries.
if your documents are in english language then there is no need to translate and notarize. however if its other language then you have to translate it with approved translator.
good luck
Hi sumairak, is self-certification for experience accepted in case of director of a company who's also the founder?

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
ElmTree said:
Hi sumairak, is self-certification for experience accepted in case of director of a company who's also the founder?
do you have HR department? usually such letters are issued by HR whether its for a assistant or a manager. To my knowledge, i dont think you can issue and sign a certificate of your own. seniors members please correct me of i am wrong.

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
We had an HR Coordinator for compliance purposes while we had most of our HR work outsourced to a well known functions consulting firm. In Oct 2012, our company was acquired by a larger firm and in Jan 2013, I had completely transitioned out of it. So right now, I am not associated with that company even though I founded it, the HR Coordinator that I had has moved on to other places too, while the new administration of the company does not know me as an employee.

I have a lot of correspondence, legal documents (such as old incorporation certificate, tax forms and statements, valuation and acquisition documentation etc.) but I do not have a letterheaded certificate from someone else saying that I am/was the director of that company. I had thought of self-certifying in form of a statutory statement/affidavit and attaching with it the documentation mentioned above. Still not sure if that will suffice.

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
sumairak said:
Alina.Taranenko
experience letters should be on the letter head of the company with specific information on it. like the letter should say about your job duration, job duties, hours, salary and so on. you can find a template/ info regarding letter on this forum, please search it.
in Pakistan, birth certificate is issued by local municipality but on the Nadra letter head. dont know about other countries.
if your documents are in english language then there is no need to translate and notarize. however if its other language then you have to translate it with approved translator.
good luck
Thanks a lot!
translator approved by whom?
what should I do if due to the situation at the East of Ukraine I cant find my previous employer to demand experience letter?

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
ElmTree said:
We had an HR Coordinator for compliance purposes while we had most of our HR work outsourced to a well known functions consulting firm. In Oct 2012, our company was acquired by a larger firm and in Jan 2013, I had completely transitioned out of it. So right now, I am not associated with that company even though I founded it, the HR Coordinator that I had has moved on to other places too, while the new administration of the company does not know me as an employee.
I have a lot of correspondence, legal documents (such as old incorporation certificate, tax forms and statements, valuation and acquisition documentation etc.) but I do not have a letterheaded certificate from someone else saying that I am/was the director of that company. I had thought of self-certifying in form of a statutory statement/affidavit and attaching with it the documentation mentioned above. Still not sure if that will suffice.
Solution 1: if the current adminstration is the issuing authority then you can take out the letter from them. Simply draft your expereince letter with the desired information and ask them to issue for you. It doesn't matter if the admin doesn't know you. You can introduce yourself to them n get the work done from them.
Solution 2: if you think solution 1 wont work for you then I would suggest you to email CIC and inquire about your situation. They are in better position to tell you what exactly to do. Because I have been getting a lot of info on canada immigration and I have not seen a case like yours.
Hope it helps. Goodluck :)