ECA Help - Dual Degrees - B.Com and LLB

nklrwt

May 19, 2019
Delhi, Delhi/NCR,
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I’m fairly new here and you love to hear your advice on a few questions that I have.

I have done Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com) from Delhi University and Bachelors of Law (LLB) from Amity University from India.

I have a work post qualification experience of 1 year as a lawyer.

Please find below some questions that I have –

1. Would my LLB degree be considered as a professional degree? If yes, would I have to get both my degrees evaluated or would evaluating only the LLB degree would do.

2. Where should I get my evaluations from? WES or IQAS (so that they could mention that my degree is a professional, if applicable).

3. If I have to get my both B.Com and LLB evaluated, would Delhi University and Amity University send them separately or can I get both the transcripts and degrees from the institutions and courier them myself, so that I could save on cost as well as time.

4. I also read that if your university or institution refuses to send them directly, you can send them yourself.

5. How much time would it take for the evaluations to take place from the day I send the courier from India.

6. Cost for one or two evaluations (as may be required).

7. Chances of qualifying for a PR if I’m getting a CRS of 456 (considering that LLB would be considered as a professional degree)

I would be very grateful if anyone could help out and answer the questions in the same point manner as above.

Thank You in advance.

Regards,

Nikhil Rawat