+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA guidance required for CES

Vijaysai86

Nov 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have done my Bachelors in Mathematics 3 years and 2 years MBA full time from Symbiosis university - SSBF , Pune.

Questions for ECA accessment.

1.Which Institute I should go for ICES, CES, IQAS so that I get masters equivalent

2. I have decided to go for CES - will that give any edge?

3. Should I only submit masters degree or both bachelors and masters for CES

4. Does anyone have personal experience in getting transcripts from Symbiosis university and sending it to CES can you please share your experience

Thanks in advance

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have done my Bachelors in Mathematics 3 years and 2 years MBA full time from Symbiosis university - SSBF , Pune.

1.Which Institute I should go for ICES, CES, IQAS so that I get masters equivalent

4. Does anyone have personal experience in getting transcripts from Symbiosis university and sending it to CES can you please share your experience

Thanks in advance
1. IQAS has paused their services till May 2020. WES has stopped granting Masters equivalency to 2yr full time MBA from India. So ICES, CES and ICAS are the only options.

2. No, selection of ECA body doesn't have any impact on the application

3. I would suggest go for both (personal opinion)

4. I collected transcripts from Symbiosis and sent to IQAS. They do send it to WES directly, not sure of CES. Do check SIU website and contact them for clarification

Vijaysai86

Nov 22, 2019
1. IQAS has paused their services till May 2020. WES has stopped granting Masters equivalency to 2yr full time MBA from India. So ICES, CES and ICAS are the only options.

2. No, selection of ECA body doesn't have any impact on the application

3. I would suggest go for both (personal opinion)

4. I collected transcripts from Symbiosis and sent to IQAS. They do send it to WES directly, not sure of CES. Do check SIU website and contact them for clarification
Thank you for your guidance, I live in Mumbai and my bachelors is from Tamil Nadu, so I might have to take one week off from work and travel for bachelors transcripts.. So wanted to know would MBA transcripts alone suffice or bachelors also.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thank you for your guidance, I live in Mumbai and my bachelors is from Tamil Nadu, so I might have to take one week off from work and travel for bachelors transcripts.. So wanted to know would MBA transcripts alone suffice or bachelors also.
For CRS calculation, you would need points for highest degree. However, in case anyone sends just the highest degree and receives unfavorable outcome ( say MBA evaluated as Diploma),he/she may not be able to claim points for 2 or more degrees.Thats why I have always suggested to send both unless you are absolutely sure of outcome. Good luck!

khanna09

Dec 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance
so where did you sent your degrees for evaluation?