+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from WES

zd

May 23, 2015
Hi,

I have done Bachelor of Commerce from Mumbai University and my wife has done Bachelor of Management Studies also from Mumbai University. I have already paid the fees on the WES website for ECA. I need confirmation on the documents to be sent to WES.

From what I understand, I need the FYBCom and SYBCom marksheets attested by my college and the TYBCom marksheet and degree attested by Mumbai University.

Similarly, for my wife, I need Semester 1 to Semester 4 marksheets attested by her college and Semester 5, Semester 6 marksheets and degree attested by Mumbai University.

Can someone who has gone through this process confirm the above.

Thanks in advance for your help.

aditya24786

Sep 10, 2015
When you have paid the fees it also shows the list of required documents to be provided, you might have missed it.
Following is the list of documents required,

1) Final or Provisional Degree Certificate - Forward a legible copy of the document to WES.
2) Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript - Arrange for the documents to be sent directly to WES by the university or autonomous college responsible for conducting the examinations.
-OR-
If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution that conducted the examination. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

NOTES:
WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college.

Voyager2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,

Could you please let me know the procedure for applying ECA. I need to get the ECA for my Masters.

Regards

sandip_4994

Oct 21, 2015
Dear All,

I have certain doubt about the WES documents. Please note the below mentioned points:

1. Does WES required all marksheets along with transcripts and if yes then they needs to sent same as transcript format (sealed/signed envelop)?
2. The required documents. e.g. Transcript needs to be sent in sealed and signed or any of them (sealed or signed). please suggest.
3. The Academic Request form for transcript is compulsory needs to be sent or not.
4. Any other documents like passport needs to be sent, if yes than color copy or it must to be notarized by legal person.

Thanks in advance for your valuable responses.

Regards,
Sandip