+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from WES

wishugandhi

Jan 31, 2015
Dear Sir/Ma'm

I approach my university (Gujarat University) in India and they tell that the Seal Cover, which contains my attested marksheets and Certificate will be in a seal envelop and will send it directly to WES.

My doubt is that in that case, How can I send service money (thru draft) to WES? and When (Before documents or after documents)....

Your Quick guidance is appreciable.

Thanks,

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
My Friend,

I will suggest you to do first pay the fees online and then you can approach to university.
Because .. after paying fees only you can get WES reference number which you need to mention on your applications.

Thanks //

babablessme

Feb 5, 2015
I have some query on ECA from WES .... I have masters ( MCA ) and bachelors .. do I need to do ECA for Maters only or Both ? secondly ..for ECA do we need marksheet and main certificate or both .... should I attest the individual semester marksheets as well or pnly main sheet and certificate is enough ?

Pls guide and suggest ...

Ketisaw

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babablessme said:
I have some query on ECA from WES .... I have masters ( MCA ) and bachelors .. do I need to do ECA for Maters only or Both ? secondly ..for ECA do we need marksheet and main certificate or both .... should I attest the individual semester marksheets as well or pnly main sheet and certificate is enough ?

Pls guide and suggest ...
Depends if the masters and be are from the same university in the same field u only need to do eca for the masters only . Any ways I advice u send an email to wes from their website before proceeding.

babablessme

Feb 5, 2015
I have master in computer application ( MCA) and Bachelors in Science ( B.Sc.) ..both are different courses ...but both are from same University ... pls advice which one to do ECA and also will only main marksheet along with degree certificate enough or individual marksheet is also needed for MCA asI have consolidated marsheet for all semesters ....

Ketisaw

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babablessme said:
I have master in computer application ( MCA) and Bachelors in Science ( B.Sc.) ..both are different courses ...but both are from same University ... pls advice which one to do ECA and also will only main marksheet along with degree certificate enough or individual marksheet is also needed for MCA asI have consolidated marsheet for all semesters ....
http://www.wes.org/ca/contact.asp

They usually respond asap.