18-02-2016
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2016
LANDED..........
07-04-2016
Hi All,

I have done my MCA from university of Madras and BSC from Nagarjuna university. I have created a profile in WAS and updated about both degrees. Now, I have my transcripts from Nagarjuna university and waiting for University of Madras transcripts.

can I send my BSc transcripts send to WAS and get ECA done only for that ? Does WAS provides it or do we need to send both ?

Thanks in Advance.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
springrushes said:
Hi All,

I have done my MCA from university of Madras and BSC from Nagarjuna university. I have created a profile in WAS and updated about both degrees. Now, I have my transcripts from Nagarjuna university and waiting for University of Madras transcripts.

can I send my BSc transcripts send to WAS and get ECA done only for that ? Does WAS provides it or do we need to send both ?

Thanks in Advance.
Yes that should be fine. WES will only evaluate what you send them.

However, you will granted more score by CIC if you get your highest degree assessed.

cyronn

Aug 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
springrushes said:
Hi All,

Thanks in Advance.
You can do only evaluation for only 1. But its better to wait and get both degrees assessed. MCA assessment will get you more CRS points.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi springrushes,

I also need to get my transcripts from University of Madras? Can you please tell me how you went about requesting them?

I googled and found an article which says that we have to call and talk to the University's relevant examination department and they will tell us what we need to do. I searched on University website, but couldn't see anywhere describing the procedure for requesting transcripts.

Any input that you could provide will be appreciated.

Thanks.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishere1982 said:
Hi springrushes,

I also need to get my transcripts from University of Madras? Can you please tell me how you went about requesting them?

I googled and found an article which says that we have to call and talk to the University's relevant examination department and they will tell us what we need to do. I searched on University website, but couldn't see anywhere describing the procedure for requesting transcripts.

Thanks.
Your googling skills are bad.
http://www.unom.ac.in/uploads/curricular/usabprocedure.pdf

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
krishere1982 said:
Hi springrushes,

Thanks.
You can check this link http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/madras-university-eca-anyone-knows-the-steps-for-people-residing-abroad-t277758.0.html

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Thanks much for the link.

I am unable to post links, can you please tell me how are you able to do it?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
krishere1982 said:
Thanks much for the link.

I am unable to post links, can you please tell me how are you able to do it?
After few more posts, you will also be able to post links.