+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies for ICFAI

satty0137

Jul 16, 2019
Hi,

I completed my MBA from ICFAI and sent my transcripts to Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies for Evaluation. But I got an email reply after 8 weeks that "CES Management has made a decision that they cannot confidently provide a meaningful assessment for education completed at ICFAI University and refunded the money" .

Please advise which of the Designated Organizations would be providing evaluation for ICFAI?
I looked online and called WES too but couldn't find any information if they evaluate for the same .

Thanks in advance for your reply.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
The only three organizations that will be accepted for this are CES, WES, and IQAS. If you're saying WES said they can't do it, then you have no choice but to try IQAS.

Did WES state they can't evaluate your degree? They can usually do most degrees from recognized Indian universities.

satty0137

Jul 16, 2019
I called WES and they told me to look online on their website. And on their website ICFAI is not there. Guess leaves me with IQAS, but havn't read good reviews about them.

Last edited: