+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from PEBC

annelisse

Mar 8, 2019
Does anyone know about the process in quebec. theres a bridging program in montreal but they only accept canadian citizens and PR.

If i take pebc, they might still assess my education as lacking. I took a look at their subjects and its quite different from our country.

Im kinda stuck.

Rohit guptaa

Aug 28, 2019
If the document evaluation is done you need to send a 50 follar draft with a very simple form on pebc website for immigration related eca. That took me a week to get the ECA this way.
My document evaluation is done in year 2018 but I didn't know how to get ECA report for Express entry....please help me out from this ..

Reactions: aspiringforPR

fpp

Aug 7, 2019
Can some pls advice on how the transcripts should be for PEBC evaluation.

Basically, in my country, the process is the respective colleges prepare the transcripts on the college header, the principals signs it. We take it to the University, where the university official attests the same.

I have heard this may not be acceptable to PEBC. That the transcript should not have anything to do with the college you studied. Can anyone confirm this.

Sumitnehra12

Jun 16, 2020
Can anyone help me to know the complete process of ECA through PEBC. I have completed my b.pharmacy. Kindly help. If possible contact me on Mail
Urgent

aspiringforPR

Mar 8, 2021
Hi! I completed my document evaluation in 2019, can I still request for ECA with just the additional fee? or do I have to do the document evaluation process again?