+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from PEBC

Dec 10, 2017
Hi, I’m from the Philippines. I already applied for the Document Evaluation Online, But I haven't send it via courier yet.

I just would like to ask if The Request Form for ECA Report can be sent together in one mail with the document evaluation requirements? or I must send it in separate mails?
How am I going to pay offline for the ECA REPORT? Thank you

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
I gt ECA frm PEBC
I claimed points for bachelors 128 points. Two or more degress points.
Hello Joshi123,
I have couple of questions and I would appreciate if you could help.
1. I filled the form for ECA when I applied for Document evaluation, but I got just one paper from PEBC where they claim that my evaluation was successful. So, I was wondering what document I now need to submit with my application to apply for EE, as I got ITA. Is it enough just to give them my PEBC number?
2. And why did you claimed points for bachelors 128, don't you think that
Master's degree, OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (For “professional degree,” the degree program must have been in: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine, or pharmacy.) 135 points is also correct?

If there is anyone else also to comment on this issue.
Thanks in advance.

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Hello Joshi123,
I have couple of questions and I would appreciate if you could help.
1. I filled the form for ECA when I applied for Document evaluation, but I got just one paper from PEBC where they claim that my evaluation was successful. So, I was wondering what document I now need to submit with my application to apply for EE, as I got ITA. Is it enough just to give them my PEBC number?
2. And why did you claimed points for bachelors 128, don't you think that
Master's degree, OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (For “professional degree,” the degree program must have been in: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine, or pharmacy.) 135 points is also correct?

If there is anyone else also to comment on this issue.
Thanks in advance.
Pebc gives a specific paper for CIC. Thats what i sent them. That said that the degree is equivalent tocfour year professinal degree.

I was not sure if professional degree applied. To b on safer side. I chose 128 points. I did not have any masters.
Also i applied few years back. So i dnt know about now.

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
Thank you joshi123 for such a quick reply!
It is hard to find information about practicing pharmacy in Canada (actually about experiences from other immigrants considering the process from application to passing all those exams), so if you have any additional info that you think could help me and others, or maybe some useful links and forums I would be grateful if you could share them here!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you joshi123 for such a quick reply!
It is hard to find information about practicing pharmacy in Canada (actually about experiences from other immigrants considering the process from application to passing all those exams), so if you have any additional info that you think could help me and others, or maybe some useful links and forums I would be grateful if you could share them here!
There has been a dramatic increase in enrollment at Canadian pharmacy schools over the past 15 years so it can be difficult to get a job especially in the large cities and salaries have actually gone down in the past 15 years. I would consider living in a smaller town if possible for the best job opportunities.

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
Thanks for the advice!
I am sorry if I am bothering you joshi123, but I am confused with one thing, and need help as I have to submit my express entry profile within 90 days.
As I said I got report from PEBC that my document evaluation was successful, but I didn't get ECA from them and I cannot find procedure to follow how to request that they send ECA report to me. I just found the fee that I have to pay. Any knowledge of this issue?
Thank you so much!

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
Sorry I now see that canuck78 replied to me.
Anyway thanks and if anybody can help regarding the ECA issue I would appreciate it.

JKKMM

Jan 26, 2018
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone here who has already got ECA from PEBC. I was wanting to apply for one and did a lot of research, but I failed to find what all documents do they need to draft an ECA. I have already got my document evaluation done, filled in the request form and drafted a money order. is there anyone who has been through this process yet?
Hi! Are you a fresh applicant? Did you send the ECA request form after you received the first letter confirmation?

JKKMM

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for the advice!
I am sorry if I am bothering you joshi123, but I am confused with one thing, and need help as I have to submit my express entry profile within 90 days.
As I said I got report from PEBC that my document evaluation was successful, but I didn't get ECA from them and I cannot find procedure to follow how to request that they send ECA report to me. I just found the fee that I have to pay. Any knowledge of this issue?
Thank you so much!
I also have he same issue. Have you resolved such circumstance? If so, I would appreciate if you can share it. Thank you.

maja84

Dec 20, 2017
Hii i have ECA from prbc .. so can i got credit transfer of my oharmacy subject without WES ?
Hi Aakash,
yes you can get credit with only ECA report from PEBC, I actually claimed 135 points for express entry. I applied for:
Master's degree, OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (For “professional degree,” the degree program must have been in: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine, or pharmacy.).
In December last year I got invitation to apply which I did in March this year, and couple days ago I received an email to submit my passport to get immigrant visa. So, now I am waiting for my visa and hope to move very soon.

I hope this will help you!

Reactions: mikekamal

mikekamal

Aug 26, 2018
Egypt
Hi Aakash,
yes you can get credit with only ECA report from PEBC, I actually claimed 135 points for express entry. I applied for:
Master's degree, OR professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession (For “professional degree,” the degree program must have been in: medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, optometry, law, chiropractic medicine, or pharmacy.).
In December last year I got invitation to apply which I did in March this year, and couple days ago I received an email to submit my passport to get immigrant visa. So, now I am waiting for my visa and hope to move very soon.

I hope this will help you!
Hi Maja
Congratulations
-I just applied pebc document evaluation and I sent ECA request form with my documents .
-I would like to ask you some questions if you don't mind because I am new to all of this :
1. How long will it take to receive acknowledgement email after I submit all required papers ?
2.Do I start to count days after they receive my application which is in 8 August??
3.How long it took them to send you your evaluation conformation or Eca report ?
4. Do they send docoument evaluation confirmation with ECA report ? Or they will send it in different mail later on ?
5.what dose ECA report look like (like what is written in that paper) ?
Sorry for annoying questions
Best wishes for you

Last edited:

annelisse

Mar 8, 2019
Hi. I have question.

Is 4 years b.s. degree valid for PEBC? i dont have any hospital experience either, only community around 4 years. Im hoping to get advice before i send in my focs coz its quite expensive.

Reactions: aspiringforPR

annelisse

Mar 8, 2019
Hi. I have question.

Is 4 years b.s. degree valid for PEBC? i dont have any hospital experience either, only community.