+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)

FazKhan

Jul 15, 2013
Hello Every one,

Does any body have tried or hear about IQAS for ECA? Their processing time is 10 working days.

Thanks & Regards,
Faz

Lune

Nov 14, 2016
Hello!

I had tried IQAS for both myself and husband, and here are the rundowns of my process timeline.
Sept 13: Purchased and application sent out
Sept 21: IQAS sent me an acknowledgement email
8th Oct: IQAS notified me on the mail tracking number
** Here are something that I need to highlight, the DHL (courier company) was smart enough to call me up for the address...why? Because dear IQAS sent out without a complete address. So I am actually very lucky because this document could be lost if isn't for the courier.

Secondly, my spouse submitted a week earlier than me and up till today there is no news from them at all. Funny thing is, we went to the same University and the university is in Michigan, USA. And, we were not allowed to contact them to enquire and follow up...come on we paid for it so it is our right to do the follow up.

Here is what I think, they are either very very short handed organization or they do not have a reliable operating system.

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
FazKhan said:
Hello Every one,

Does any body have tried or hear about IQAS for ECA? Their processing time is 10 working days.

Thanks & Regards,
Faz
My spouse has done her ECA through IQAS from Canada here! it took 10 days exactly

Regards,

Millty

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same for me! 10 days and I got the evaluation.

Regards
:)

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Is there a list of universities that they accept the degree from like WES? I tried WES and the evaluation came with non-recognized university. I do want to try something else, but also want to make sure if the university is not in there list, doesn't make sense to apply for it. Let me know if you can help.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooledi199 said:
Is there a list of universities that they accept the degree from like WES? I tried WES and the evaluation came with non-recognized university. I do want to try something else, but also want to make sure if the university is not in there list, doesn't make sense to apply for it. Let me know if you can help.
IQAS has no such list mentioned in their website.

esumitkumar

Apr 19, 2012
Guys, I want to evaluate only my masters degree (MBA)..Is it necessary to send bachelors degree also to IQAS ?>

sappy486

Aug 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
09-Mar-2017
esumitkumar said:
Guys, I want to evaluate only my masters degree (MBA)..Is it necessary to send bachelors degree also to IQAS ?>
You dont need to send your bachelors degree for your masters degree evaluation.