+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES) for Sikkim Manipal U

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Hello

Has anyone used ECA services from International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES) for their Sikkim Manipal University degrees?

I believe only ICAS and ICES accept Sikkim Manipal Univ. degrees for ECA at the moment.

I know ICAS takes more than 20 weeks to complete the process; ICES on the other hand has published processing times of 6 weeks on their website.

Your help/guidance will be much appreciated.

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
DOD said:
Hello

Has anyone used ECA services from International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES) for their Sikkim Manipal University degrees?

I believe only ICAS and ICES accept Sikkim Manipal Univ. degrees for ECA at the moment.

I know ICAS takes more than 20 weeks to complete the process; ICES on the other hand has published processing times of 6 weeks on their website.

Your help/guidance will be much appreciated.
Beside processing times of 6 weeks on their website, they usually takes 20 to 26 weeks. I have very bad experience with ICAS. In 2014 May, before processing the case I contacted them and it is agreed between us that the report will be issue within 15 weeks but they issued it in 26th week.

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
Thank you Ertugru

Do you know if anyone has used ICES?

I know ICAS takes about 20 weeks or more.

Ertugru said:
Beside processing times of 6 weeks on their website, they usually takes 20 to 26 weeks. I have very bad experience with ICAS. In 2014 May, before processing the case I contacted them and it is agreed between us that the report will be issue within 15 weeks but they issued it in 26th week.

DXB1111

Jun 23, 2016
I'm also planning to get my credentials evaluated by ICES for my BBA from Sikkim Manipal University (Distance Learning) completed in year 2013. Is there anyone who has already completed this process?

DOD

Feb 24, 2016
I had done mine through ICAS for my SMU Bachelors and Masters degree, it took about 6 months. Now my friend wants to do it through ICES and I'm trying to find information too.

Lets hope we can get a reply from someone who has already tried ICES.

I suggest you write to ICES to get confirmation on the process and the 6 weeks processing times quoted. I have asked my friend to do the same.

Good luck!

DXB1111 said:
I'm also planning to get my credentials evaluated by ICES for my BBA from Sikkim Manipal University (Distance Learning) completed in year 2013. Is there anyone who has already completed this process?

DXB1111

Jun 23, 2016
Thank you DOD & KVN for the details provided. As KVN said ICES does not evaluate Distance Learning credentials from Sikkim Manipal University at this moment. Looks like they have recently made this decision. :(
What about ICAS? Are they still accepting? I'm not able to find details in their website. If you know anything pls share. Thanks!

DXB1111

Jun 23, 2016
Are you talking about ICES? Latest update with regard to Sikkim Manipal is mentioned here in this link. They only accept on campus programmes only. Distance learning is not assessed at this moment.

I'm unable to post links here. But the link with the latest update from ICES was posted by "kvn" on June 23, 2016, 10:06:01 pm.

nourdamas85

May 27, 2016
Please help ,,,,if anyone has already completed evaluation process via ICES , I am planning to start my assessment ...

bars01

Sep 7, 2017
Please help ,,,,if anyone has already completed evaluation process via ICES , I am planning to start my assessment ...
Hi,
Just wanna check how was your experience with ICES? How long did they tale to evaluate your education? was it a positive outcome?

bars01

Sep 7, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am writing this mail to connect with folks who got their ECA done from ICES - BCIT. I would really appreciate if you share your experience with me.

They received my application along with all required official documents last week, wondering if they stick to 5 week timeline or take longer than that.

Best,

Jay

Rizwan0900

Sep 27, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am writing this mail to connect with folks who got their ECA done from ICES - BCIT. I would really appreciate if you share your experience with me.

They received my application along with all required official documents last week, wondering if they stick to 5 week timeline or take longer than that.

Best,

Jay
Wanted to know if you got any update from ices ..

kritika1987

Oct 7, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I'm going through similar situation. I have an MBA degree from SMU-DE completed in year 2008-2010. I am confused on few things

1. How to get transcript?
2. Do I need to register on IQAS, pay fee before applying for transcript
3. How much SMU will charge for transcript
4. Can SMU send transcript directly to IQAS as its a requirement on their website

If someone can guide, that would be a great help.

Thanks