+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA From CES - University Of Toronto or WES

Vikraal

Jan 27, 2021
I am writing this comment in order to inform everyone about CES Vs WES Vs ICES Vs IQAS Vs BCIT Etc.

So, I was Informed that WES Does not give Indian University MBA Equivalent to a Canadian MBA Rather they give it as 3 or more years of Bachelor's degree. So I decided to get my ECA Done from CES - University of Toronto. I Made my profile and submitted all docs of my Indian BBA As well as MBA Which I did from KURUKSHETRA University India. I Applied with CES in July 2020 and due to COVID-19 All applications were delayed but on 20th Dec 2020, I Successfully got my Assessment as a Canadian MBA Equivalent. ALTHOUGH IT DEPENDS ON CASE TO CASE my advice is to go with CES From the university of Toronto if you have done 2 years of MBA From any University in India, you will get MBA Points in PR And you won't lose 7 points. otherwise, you will have to apply for Express entry as a 2 or more degree option where you will lose 7 points in education. NOTE: If you have done M.Com from India then you will get B.com equivalency from CES.

Good Luck Everyone.