+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from Arab Open University/ Jordan

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Did anyone have ever done his or her ECA for a master degree MBA from the arab open university?
Please advise on the process? And what was the result?
Thx

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I have done an ECA from University of Jordan. What would you like to know?
Thx for your reply, i wish to inquire about the results of th ECA for MBA ? And was it WES ?
But my university is the Arab Open university of Jordan AOU not JU :) ?

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Thx for your reply, i wish to inquire about the results of th ECA for MBA ? And was it WES ?
But my university is the Arab Open university of Jordan AOU not JU :) ?
I think there is a guide on their website for recognized instutions. You could also contact them upfront before applying. As for me, my dental degree was evaluated as professional degree (masters) by WES.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I think there is a guide on their website for recognized instutions. You could also contact them upfront before applying. As for me, my dental degree was evaluated as professional degree (masters) by WES.
yes i can recall the evaluation tool on their website, since i already have done ECA for the BA, Business Admin. from JU, but for the AOU there is no reference, however,
did you do the IELTS requirement? could you please communicate where do you stand in the mean time? did you immigrate yet?
for me i have done ECA for BA Degree successfully, and still stuck in IELTS with L: 8 S:7 R:7 W:6.5 ;(, and to increase my score i enrolled in MBA program expected to earn the degree next year ....UGH
any advise is appreciated,

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
yes i can recall the evaluation tool on their website, since i already have done ECA for the BA, Business Admin. from JU, but for the AOU there is no reference, however,
did you do the IELTS requirement? could you please communicate where do you stand in the mean time? did you immigrate yet?
for me i have done ECA for BA Degree successfully, and still stuck in IELTS with L: 8 S:7 R:7 W:6.5 ;(, and to increase my score i enrolled in MBA program expected to earn the degree next year ....UGH
any advise is appreciated,
Oh IELTS, very tough to pass. Did you try to to ask for "enquiry on results" for your writing mark? It may increase that 0.5 mark. In my case, i had 6.5 in speaking, asked for enquiry on result and was increased.
In regards to your instution, try contacting WES and inquire. If not, there are other assessment agencies such as IQAS but it takes considerably longer time to evaluate. It is very wise to see if the instution is accredited before enrolling in their program.

Reactions: Bacelor

Loba

Sep 6, 2020
Did anyone have ever done his or her ECA for a master degree MBA from the arab open university?
Please advise on the process? And what was the result?
Thx
Hey any news regarding your question? I'm thinking of doing a Master's degree from the Arab open university Lebanon

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hey any news regarding your question? I'm thinking of doing a Master's degree from the Arab open university Lebanon
Yes was successful equivalent MBA n Canada
Submitted for SINP and was nominated
EE AOR 10DEC upfront Med

Fingers crossed