+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for UK 1 Year Top Up Degree

Istiaq90

Dec 19, 2020
Many thanks for your response. I have also a similar case. I did study on HND from Bangladesh and it was two years of Higher National Diploma in accounting. Then I have directly topped up on the third year of Heriot-Watt University, UK in the bachelor of business administration program. Just a question, while filling the WES from, should I choose the country of Education UK? Or Bangladesh? I believe it is UK as my main institution is situated in the UK.
Brother,
I did the same from BiMS and MBA from DU. Can u please share your experience. What was your equivalency result and will i get masters equivalence full score at CRS. Please help: isty.du@gmail.com

Zainm17

Nov 17, 2022
Good day, everyone.

I hope you are all in good health. I need assistance with the eca evaluation from WES.

I obtained an Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering from Aptech and used it to obtain a B.SC of IT from Middlesex University. My transcript shows that I received two years of exemption for years one and two from Aptech, and that I studied at Middlesex University for the third year.

Now I've discovered through online research that the Aptech Diploma will not be evaluated by WES.

I need advice on how to proceed, specifically whether I should use another company to evaluate my degree or whether I should only send my bachelor's degree for evaluation and not the Aptech diploma, if Wes is not considering it.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Good day, everyone.

I hope you are all in good health. I need assistance with the eca evaluation from WES.

I obtained an Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering from Aptech and used it to obtain a B.SC of IT from Middlesex University. My transcript shows that I received two years of exemption for years one and two from Aptech, and that I studied at Middlesex University for the third year.

Now I've discovered through online research that the Aptech Diploma will not be evaluated by WES.

I need advice on how to proceed, specifically whether I should use another company to evaluate my degree or whether I should only send my bachelor's degree for evaluation and not the Aptech diploma, if Wes is not considering it.
For ECA usually highest degree is assessed but still WES can ask for others if they are doubtful. You can try IQAS as well but they take ages for evaluation as compared to WES.

Reactions: Zainm17

Zainm17

Nov 17, 2022
For ECA usually highest degree is assessed but still WES can ask for others if they are doubtful. You can try IQAS as well but they take ages for evaluation as compared to WES.
Thank you for your response, can you let me know of an estimation of the time it takes for the degree to get evaluated? Thanks

Josh121

Jun 3, 2018
Good day, everyone.

hi zainm17
What was the out come of your evaluation, I did same program like you, I have registered for WES . I want to know if you got 4 years degree