+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA For Turkish Republic Of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) Students

shnawaz

May 7, 2018
Dear members, I have graduated from Turkish Republic Of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) as an Electrical & Electronics Engineer in year 2010 from Near East University (TRNC). I want to complete my ECA so i can start my immigration process, but i cant find TRNC in the list of countries. Please advise me in this matter if TRNC is not available in the list what country should i select, can i select Turkry insted of TRNC or should i select Cyprus as a country. My degree is attested from Turkish Foreign office as well. My second question is that i have also completed a 3 years Diploma DAE (Diploma of associate Engineer) from Pakistan, i want that to be assessed with my degree which i have completed from TRNC. Kindly advise me in this matter, will my degree can get assessed by the WES. I will be looking forward for your reply, Thank you for your time and support.

oc23

May 9, 2018
Dear members, I have graduated from Turkish Republic Of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) as an Electrical & Electronics Engineer in year 2010 from Near East University (TRNC). I want to complete my ECA so i can start my immigration process, but i cant find TRNC in the list of countries. Please advise me in this matter if TRNC is not available in the list what country should i select, can i select Turkry insted of TRNC or should i select Cyprus as a country. My degree is attested from Turkish Foreign office as well. My second question is that i have also completed a 3 years Diploma DAE (Diploma of associate Engineer) from Pakistan, i want that to be assessed with my degree which i have completed from TRNC. Kindly advise me in this matter, will my degree can get assessed by the WES. I will be looking forward for your reply, Thank you for your time and support.
Hey,

You should mention Turkey and not Cyprus. because eventually our universities are considered from turkey ( YOK and YODAK). I completed from EUL and I got my ECA from WES for the same. I had mentioned Turkey. for your diploma, you might require some more documents from HEC or somewhere. I am unsure about that part. Good Luck

shnawaz

May 7, 2018
T
Hey,

You should mention Turkey and not Cyprus. because eventually our universities are considered from turkey ( YOK and YODAK). I completed from EUL and I got my ECA from WES for the same. I had mentioned Turkey. for your diploma, you might require some more documents from HEC or somewhere. I am unsure about that part. Good Luck
Thank you very much for your reply and guidance, I will complete my registration today. Can you please let me know how much time its is required by the WES to complete the ECA. Can you please tell me are you using an agent or are you going to do it by your self. Thank you again for your support.

shnawaz

May 7, 2018
Dear friend can you please also share the result of your assessment. I have completed a diploma of 3 years from Pakistan can i combine that education with my engineering degree for more points related to education?

Freedah

Sep 2, 2021
Hello, I don't know if this thread is still open. I hope you can help me... I have also just graduated from Near East University but cannot tell what it is called on the WES platform. I logged in with turkey as the other responder said but can't see Near East University on the list of schools...

Please help!