+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eca for smu

nisha verma

May 29, 2017
Hi all. I am Graduated from smude. Done bca in 2012. Want to go to canada. Please guide me how to get my eca positive

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Clarify first which immigration program you think you are qualified to apply for.. Maybe share a bit more detail of your profile and your points score. Resolving ECA is only a part of the process

nisha verma

May 29, 2017
Well i want to apply for canada pr n i hv done bca from smude. I got my eca negative from wes. Without eca i cnt apply for it?

Japneet8311

Sep 22, 2017
Hi
Can anyone advice from where to get ECA done for MBA by Sikkim Manipal University (SMU). WES doesn't recognise SMU, please suggest any alternative solution ?
Looking for a response soon.
Regards

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Hi
Can anyone advice from where to get ECA done for MBA by Sikkim Manipal University (SMU). WES doesn't recognise SMU, please suggest any alternative solution ?
Looking for a response soon.
Regards
Please go through the below link.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/anyone-with-successful-educational-credential-assessment-eca-of-scdl.462228/page-5

Read the comments of Mithu3. It seems her husband's SMU degree was evaluated by IQAS. You can try IQAS

Max

Ankit1azad

Aug 22, 2020
Hello everyone, I have completed my Bachelors of science in hospitality and catering(3 years degree) from SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY distance education 2010-2013 batch. Can anyone please help me if I can get the information that which ECA body is recognizing SMUDE. WES is sure not excepting it. or anyone who latest got ECA done of SMUDE.
Your help is really appreatiated.
Thank you,
ANKIT