+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Prestin University (Campus Closed)

Dawoodbarham

Jan 12, 2019
Hi All,

I have completed Bachelors of science in information technology in Preston University in UAE Ajman.

Unfortunately Ajman campus was closed few years back and I believe the original University in US California is also closed.

My degree and transcript shows that it was issued from US California.

Do anyone of you guys know which ECA organization I can use to evaluate my degree as I heard WES wont accept it ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Maira2177

Mar 1, 2020
I am in the same situation. I have completed my BBA from Preston Ajman and have US degree. How much I have researched WES doesn't not accept an institute which is not available to give the degree info directly to WES.

If anyone has gotten ECA from WES or any other body for Preston University. Please help.

Meher93

May 2, 2020
WES is not accepting and i am facing the same problem. Did anyone reach out to Preston University Pakistan to know whether they accept Ajman students or not then only we can proceed for HEC attestation and apply through IQAS.

Wardah

Apr 9, 2017
Hello, Preston university's name is available in WES list of institutions. Did you get a recent rejection from them? I was just planning on sending my documents as well..

Meher93

May 2, 2020
Hi, I couldn’t find Preston name on Wes specially the one in Ajman because that’s where i did my BBA from.

fridayisoff

Oct 25, 2020
Hi All,

I have completed Bachelors of science in information technology in Preston University in UAE Ajman.

Unfortunately Ajman campus was closed few years back and I believe the original University in US California is also closed.

My degree and transcript shows that it was issued from US California.

Do anyone of you guys know which ECA organization I can use to evaluate my degree as I heard WES wont accept it ?

Thanks a lot in advance
Did you try applying for Canada student visa with this degree ?

Mar 7, 2022
I was completed my B-Tech (hons) in 2014 from Preston University Pakistan and in last month submitted my documents to WES for Evaluation but WES has refuse with following comments.

Preston University is not an academic institution. It is an entity that issues credentials that are not backed by appropriate academic work. Such credentials have no recognition in Canada.

Any can guide me that how I can get valid ECA for Canada.