+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for pharmacists

miss_mp

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Hi,
Just wondered if anyone might be able to clarify who I should use to complete an ECA for a pharmacy degree.
CIC have on their designated organisations list WES or ICAS.
Provincial pharmacy organisations have suggested to me that PEBC do this, as do the Foreign Credentials Office website, but this is not one of the designated organisations on CIC application website.

Just wondered if anyone might be able to confirm who to use, and if I can just use WES/ ICAS, or does it have to be PEBC. I notice PEBC also charge a lot more than WES or ICAS for this.

hangon11

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Hi,

I think it's best for you to go through PEBC. Don't think there's any other way. What's your goal..to practice as a pharmacist in Canada?

If that's the case, you'll have to go through document evaluation and the series of exams that follow. Go to the PEBC website. It's got all the details.

Hope that helps

caso

Dec 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its official now .. pebc is designated for ECA exclusively !!! check their website ;)

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miss_mp said:
Hi,
Just wondered if anyone might be able to clarify who I should use to complete an ECA for a pharmacy degree.
CIC have on their designated organisations list WES or ICAS.
Provincial pharmacy organisations have suggested to me that PEBC do this, as do the Foreign Credentials Office website, but this is not one of the designated organisations on CIC application website.

Just wondered if anyone might be able to confirm who to use, and if I can just use WES/ ICAS, or does it have to be PEBC. I notice PEBC also charge a lot more than WES or ICAS for this.
Hi

To apply for FSWP........ You ought to get your ECA from one of CIC designated bodies.....
If you are keen about practicing your profession in your field .......then PEBC is a must....

Cheers :)

negram

Jan 31, 2018
hi guys. to apply for express entry as a pharmacist is it needed to pass all the qualifying exams or just pebc evaluation is enough?